New member.....Hello

Great that you are getting the kids involved in preparing!
Dont worry about your gain, your body might have been in shock from the first great loss and slowed your metabolism (survival mode!) I watch the biggest loser (inspires me!) and in the first week they always lose stupidly high amounts lile 20lbs! But the second week they usually STS and often GAIN! Even after a week of 5hrs a day exercise! It is the body's way of coping with the loss the first week, it freaks out as it thinks it must be starving and tries to prevent further loss.
I would stick at EE for now as you did so well the first week so clearly it works for you. It is hearbreaking to gain so early in a plan but let your body adjust to it. What time of day do you WI? Could it be that you had a big meal or lots of fluids before? I find going to the loo can reduce a pound on the scales easily- lol!

Original is quite tricky to start with but can help boost losses later.
Start a food diary here and people can suggest if you are doing something wrong (like I was eating standard packs of choc buttons thinking they were mini- they were so small! 8 syns instead of 4 :| and I was having a packet nearly every day for a week!) x

I will see what I weigh on Sunday(morning) & then make a decision to either stick to what I'm doing or just go back to EE all week :confused: I haven't eaten any choc for nearly 3wks :( but I do like a little tipple :D at the wkends but I keep well with in my syns. I have a feeling that due to my age it's going to be a slower process, which I don't mind..... x

Gotta say i gained a lb when i went over with my alcohol (wine ehm) only week i gained.. Alcohol isnt my best friend at all lmao.. you could try cutting it out for a week see if that helps

Flexisynning in week one on the alcohol because the lager was leftover in the fridge and its been a helluva week....! Oh dear... lol...I'm well within syns though and looking at it as experimental; if I gain at least I have an easy answer to 'what will you do to try to improve this week'!! :D

Np :] Lighterlife ? ... No it's not new aha, it's a VLCD but then you have to attend sessions every week as well as having a weigh in which helps you discover and pin point crooked thinking and your attitude towards food, it's ever so good ... Expensive but I can justify it because I spend about the same amount on food anyway ! :']
Honestly look it up, especially if you have problems around overeating, LL is one of the best ways to go - the weigh falls off very quickly every week ! :]
Xo

Well the alcohol is already flowing lol so a bit l8 2 start that experiment lol!!! If I gain this week I will have a week without any :wave_cry:pinky promise :p x

Hope everyone had a gr8 weekend :) I had a quiet one at home with the family, made SW chilli on Saturday :D love making all these foods from scratch, more tasty and satisfying xx

Hi another newbie here too lol i love reading peoples post and seeing all your achievments it is very motavating and hope i cant do aswell as you guys xx

Hi wishing you good luck 2 :) SW is gr8, I'm loving all the new foods and the recipes I'm following are delicious :D x

Hi chrisyb wishing you good luck on your journey, I'm finding this forum very inspiring 2 and yes it definitely gives you motivation :) x

Thanks Cooksongang im actually enjoying being on this diet never felt like that before, i had WI tonight and got my club 10:D only 4.5lb off losing 2 stone good luck everyone x

Back