New Member - Love the Forum!

chattyj

Hi,
I joined SW a month ago having lost 5 stones with them previously - I now need to lose 9 stones .... AAAGGH

Am doing it a stone at a time (13.5lb lost so far) and want to have lost 2 stone by my holiday on 1st Nov.

I found this forum when looking for Syn values online - and it seemed so friendly I thought I would join.

My weigh in day is Monday - need to have lost 0.5 lb to get my first stone sticker - wish me luck. :fingerscrossed:

Hello,

Welcome to the forum. I am still quite new on here.
Not doing a particular diet yet. Still deciding which one to do.

Hi and welcome to fellow Sw 'er !!!! Wanted to wish you all the best with Sw !!! You are right the forum is great !!!! Everyone is willing all the others on!!!!!!!!!! Good luck

Hello,

Welcome to the forum. I am still quite new on here.
Not doing a particular diet yet. Still deciding which one to do.
Hi
Slimming world worked for me last time but I stopped and put it all back plus 2 more!

I like it because you don't have to count calories or weigh and measure very much - good luck

Hi
Slimming world worked for me last time but I stopped and put it all back plus 2 more!

I like it because you don't have to count calories or weigh and measure very much - good luck

Hello,

Heard lots of good things about slimming world. I need to see how much it is to go to a group. Do you need to go every week?

Thanks. X

Welcome I have only just joined here today. Im not great on forums so it's taking me a little while to find my way around. Good luck on your journey x

Hi Tessa
£4.95 a week in class yes you have to go each week
There is an online only subscription but i dont know the price of that

I do shifts too.. I have managed to lose weight without going to classes but kind of miss them as I used to enjoy going xx Good luck with your diet xxx

welcome! well done on your weight loss, great achievement :)

Hi Chattyj,

Thanks for that.
Group not an option then as working shifts.

X

I weighed in on a different class last week - guess you could ask the group leader - it's all electronic now

Good luck

Back