ProPoints New member, new chalenge, new me.

Yea the coconut ones are fab!! Would love one now actually

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yea the coconut ones are fab!! Would love one now actually

I wonder how well they would freeze?!? I was thinking open the lid, stick a lolly stick in and freeze? Be a giant coconut Popsicle! X

Mmmmmm that could be interesting have you tried freezing the ww yogurts? I might try that today as they are the only yogurts I have in the fridge at d mo

Mmmmmm that could be interesting have you tried freezing the ww yogurts? I might try that today as they are the only yogurts I have in the fridge at d mo

I can't eat the normal WW Yogurts as they aren't Veggie, let me know how they turn out tho! X

Hi all! Had a really REALLY good weekend :) especially food wise!
Despite working (and the heat - eek!) I manage to do absolutely great with staying on track!!!

Had a stirfry for tea last night with beef and noodles, then saved half for tea tonight!

And then jacket potatoe tuna and side salad for tea tonight.

Have treated myself to a kit kat chunky peanut butter... Lol when I say 'treated' I had a piece yesterday, a piece today and I have a piece for tomorrow!

A month ago I would have had a full one and thought nothing of it! And even though I did have enough points to have a full one, I just needed a 'taste' rather than a lot.

Very very VERY pleased with myself!

Now need to up the exercise and earn me some AP... This 20 minute puppy strolls will not do! Need to get my butt back to the gym! Pronto! xx

Hi all! Had a really REALLY good weekend :) especially food wise!
Despite working (and the heat - eek!) I manage to do absolutely great with staying on track!!!

Had a stirfry for tea last night with beef and noodles, then saved half for tea tonight!

And then jacket potatoe tuna and side salad for tea tonight.

Have treated myself to a kit kat chunky peanut butter... Lol when I say 'treated' I had a piece yesterday, a piece today and I have a piece for tomorrow!

A month ago I would have had a full one and thought nothing of it! And even though I did have enough points to have a full one, I just needed a 'taste' rather than a lot.

Very very VERY pleased with myself!

Now need to up the exercise and earn me some AP... This 20 minute puppy strolls will not do! Need to get my butt back to the gym! Pronto! xx

Hey Sweetie!

Well Done for staying on track :) I admire your Willpower with the Kit Kat, even I don't think I could of been so restrained!

When do u plan to go back to the gym? X

mmm kit kat how many pp was in that? peanut butter and chocolate all under the one rapper i like it

mmm kit kat how many pp was in that? peanut butter and chocolate all under the one rapper i like it

Kit Kat Chunky Peanut Butter 7pp but a third is only 2pp ;-) x

Hi...

I just joined WW today! I sort of started on my own last week, but today it is official! My first weigh-in will be next Monday, I am already looking forward to it, and taking control of my eating. I too have tried SW and also had the same problems with portion control and having to make everything from scratch. I think WW will suit me much better, knowing I can just pop a meal in the microwave if I don't have time.

Hope you are still doing ok, I noticed you didn't have all of your pp on your last entry... my 'leader' told me to have all of my pp, and also said those that do tend to lose weight steadily. Looking forward to your next diary entry :) x

LOST 3lbs!

I will reply properly later but woohoo I lost 3lbs!!! x

Well Done on your loss Sweetie! 3lb is a fab loss, you should be very proud of yourself! X

So sorry!!! Haven't been on here, or on track! I went on holiday (all inclusive no less) totally unplanned and the plan went out the windo!!! I gained TWELVE pounds... Absolutely gutted !75 WI last night and I got three back off.

It's hard work but got to be done! x

So sorry!!! Haven't been on here, or on track! I went on holiday (all inclusive no less) totally unplanned and the plan went out the windo!!! I gained TWELVE pounds... Absolutely gutted !75 WI last night and I got three back off.

It's hard work but got to be done! x

How long was u away for? Hope u had a fab time, holidays come once or twice a year, WW is here for life! Well Done on losing 3 of the 12! X

Holidays are hard to be good for but at least you are in the right head space again and have 3 off no time at all until you have the rest off

Back