ProPoints New member, new chalenge, new me.

bride2be!

Hi all. I'm new to ww, although not to mm's..

Recently joined weight watchers overseas! I'm back in the UK for a while and hoping to slim down for my wedding!! (10 months away!) and with around 10 stone to lose its a big challenge ahead of me.

That being said, having tried lots (and lots!) of diets .. I know slow and steady wins the race and am hopin to gain a healthy new life style from weight watchers :)

I joined weight watchers the day after our officially engagement... While still on holiday! Lost 2.4lbs my first week... Putting me at a massive 20 stone. 2lbs currently....

Looking forward to starting the programme properly (with more water, power foods and activity) now that I'm back home!

Not seeing my fiancé for 10 weeks, so that's some added motivation! Really want this to be the last time I 'try a diet'.
So badly craving a healthy new life :)

Day 1:

Breakfast
2 x toast (4pp)
Banana 0
Yogurt 1

Lunch:
Salad 0
Tuna 3
Sweet corn 1
Turkey 2
Low fat mayo 2

Dinner

Salad 0
Cheese 4
Jacket potatoe 5
Tuna @ mayo 6

We pudding: 4

Hershey's hugs 3

Total 31/44
Weeklys 0/49

Here to subscribe :) I seem to have missed subscribing to loads of diaries for some reason! Good Luck with your journey :) x

Hope all is well Hun how are you finding the program?
I'm also getting married which is why I joined ww! Hope all your wedding plans are goin well and that you have found the perfect dress!! You have plenty of time between now and then and I find it keeps my mind occupied and distracts me a bit from the wedding planning as it can get a bit stressful at times. Exciting days ahead tho so enjoy every min of it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks both :)

Weighed in today.... 2.6lbs off! Happy happy! Needed to 're-register' in the UK - so. Just shows a new starting weight (yikes) but am very happy to have lost 4.6 in two weeks! Now need to step up my game with the water and exercise!

Recently got a new puppy - so morning and evening walks here we come !! x

Thanks both :)

Weighed in today.... 2.6lbs off! Happy happy! Needed to 're-register' in the UK - so. Just shows a new starting weight (yikes) but am very happy to have lost 4.6 in two weeks! Now need to step up my game with the water and exercise!

Recently got a new puppy - so morning and evening walks here we come !! x

Well Done on your loss, 4.6lbs in two weeks is FAB! Is the Plan different in the UK? X

I'm here to subscribe and offer support :) you seem very motivated, well done on your loss so far. Good luck for your next wi xx

Hi, sounds like you are really doing well. I have about 6.5 stone to lose. I have been shopping and got loads of WW products in the cupboard - I am starting now by myself but I am going to join a group on Monday. I am new to MiniMins so I am not sure what I am doing yet... hopefully by commenting on your post I can follow your progress until your wedding! Here's to both of us being a lot smaller in 10 months time! :) x

Good luck for your wedding! It's so exciting! Have you got much sorted yet? Easier said than done, but try not to stress out too much about it all! I was such a stress head about our wedding, but in the end it was perfect cos I was marrying my OH, not cos of the dress/venue/flowers etc.

UKSerena said:
Well Done on your loss, 4.6lbs in two weeks is FAB! Is the Plan different in the UK? X

Thank you!!! Although they gave me a new starting weight when I joined here so I won't get the 4lbs counted ha ha!

The plan is slightly different (my future mother in law has lost almost 30lbs now at ww in Canada and has lots of keyring charms (10lbs, 25lbs, clapper for 16 weeks etc) which I was looking forward to (isn't it weird the little stuff that motivate us :p)

Some foods are different - 1 point for an egg in Canada as opposed to 3 here! And the meeting 'place' was crazy marvellous - an actual weight watchers building with little booths to weigh in and a presentation tv and stuff - very swish! how are you getting on? Do you have a diary on here? I should sit down with a cup of tea and go through :)

oasis6918 said:
I'm here to subscribe and offer support :) you seem very motivated, well done on your loss so far. Good luck for your next wi xx

Aw thanks so much! Need the support lol!

I've tried countless diets in the past (mainly slimming world and shakes, and while I agree slimming world is great and does promote healthy eating its just not for me, I eat too much - far too much! I need the portion control of ww and the support I find in group is terrific :)
How have you been getting on?

DeborahJane said:
Hi, sounds like you are really doing well. I have about 6.5 stone to lose. I have been shopping and got loads of WW products in the cupboard - I am starting now by myself but I am going to join a group on Monday. I am new to MiniMins so I am not sure what I am doing yet... hopefully by commenting on your post I can follow your progress until your wedding! Here's to both of us being a lot smaller in 10 months time! :) x

Thank you! I wish I has started ww when I had 6.5 stone to loose! Or even when I got down to 16 stone.., now I'm 20 stone I have around - 10 to lose to be healthy... But I would love to be anywhere under 14 for my wedding... I appreciate this is a long process, I will be patient but I'm finding sticking to the programme 100% is working so far :)

You'll soon get your 6 and a half of Hun, could be by this time next year!
How long have you been at WW?

Mrs CC said:
Good luck for your wedding! It's so exciting! Have you got much sorted yet? Easier said than done, but try not to stress out too much about it all! I was such a stress head about our wedding, but in the end it was perfect cos I was marrying my OH, not cos of the dress/venue/flowers etc.

Haha I know what you mean - it is VERY stressful! Especially as we're having two weddings! I'm lucky my OH has organised a lot for our Canadian occasion and I only have to did a dress - I'm thinking red for over there! Don't want to wear a wedding dress until I walk down the aisle here (haha can you tell I'm superstitious) I have ideas of colours and stuff but I haven't settled on anything yet apart from the venue (yikes - better get cracking!!)

Hi all! In a more chattier mood today! Finally got I over my jet lag and have settled back into a routine at work.

I have not done as much walking as I would have liked - training the puppy is not proving as easy as we would have liked!!

I have however been sticking to plan, this is Wednesdays food, I'm finding the ww app really useful and love tracking my food on there :) can't believe you can have a twister lolly for 2 points! Wish I had my own freezer!!!

Lovely day today, I've had a swim this morning then made my lunch (tryin some of those warbutuns thins -3 points - for the first time, got used to eating thins in Canada!!)

I also tried the ww Greek style yogurt for breakfast with fruit (yuck!) didn't like it at all - but it was orange and nectarine so will give others a chance (I much prefer smooth!)

Thought I'd let you lovely ladies know that they are on offer in Asda for £1 as are almost all the ww yogs and puddings!

Not planned my dinner tonight - might be fish, might be a ww ready meal, either way I need some diet dr pepper in my life!

Have a great day all x

Edit: argh as a new member I can't post pics? Or maybe you can't post pics at all now? Blah! I had 38 points yesterday! (Have 43 dailies) x

Hey Sweetie :) My diary is called 'If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail' If you weren't keen on the Fruity Greek Yogurt make sure you check out the Coconut One and Vanilla One, you get 2 of each in a four pack and they are delicious! Lots of love. X

UKSerena said:
Hey Sweetie :) My diary is called 'If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail' If you weren't keen on the Fruity Greek Yogurt make sure you check out the Coconut One and Vanilla One, you get 2 of each in a four pack and they are delicious! Lots of love. X

Oo thank you! I will have a look for it!

Re- the yoghurt - i must have just seen the fruity ones !!

Oo thank you! I will have a look for it!

Re- the yoghurt - i must have just seen the fruity ones !!

Will welcome you with open arms :) In my Tesco they do 2 Orange&Nectarine/2 Lemon in a 4 Pack or 2 Coconut/2 Vanilla in a 4 Pack :) x They also Layered Fromage Frais which are also 1pp each. X

Hi all!

Great day today - only ate (apparently) 27pp.... I can't help but be suspicious... Feels like I have had so much! Shall log and let me know what you think - these points are according to the app, book and calc!

Breakfast:
ww yog (1pp)
Grapefruit 0pp
Special K moments - 2

(3)

Snack: melon - 0

Lunch:
Warbutuns thin - 3
Turkey slice x2 - 2
Light mayo - 1
Salad - 0
Cheese - 3
Orange - 0
Ww crisps - 2

(11)

Dinner:

Chicken breast - 6
Carrots - 0
Cauliflower - 0
Broccoli - 0
Boiled salad potatoes - 4
Mint sauce - 1 (it took me to put 8 teaspoons in to get 1pp on the tracker !!! Only had 2)

(11)

Other: 1 small brownie bite: 4

Which is a grand total of 27... Waaaay under my dailies (43) but I'm shocked! I feel so fullll I feel like I've ate loads! Help !! x

Hi all!

Great day today - only ate (apparently) 27pp.... I can't help but be suspicious... Feels like I have had so much! Shall log and let me know what you think - these points are according to the app, book and calc!

Breakfast:
ww yog (1pp)
Grapefruit 0pp
Special K moments - 2

(3)

Snack: melon - 0

Lunch:
Warbutuns thin - 3
Turkey slice x2 - 2
Light mayo - 1
Salad - 0
Cheese - 3
Orange - 0
Ww crisps - 2

(11)

Dinner:

Chicken breast - 6
Carrots - 0
Cauliflower - 0
Broccoli - 0
Boiled salad potatoes - 4
Mint sauce - 1 (it took me to put 8 teaspoons in to get 1pp on the tracker !!! Only had 2)

(11)

Other: 1 small brownie bite: 4

Which is a grand total of 27... Waaaay under my dailies (43) but I'm shocked! I feel so fullll I feel like I've ate loads! Help !! x

Your Tracking looks fab, looks like you're spot on with your numbers, do you like nuts or seeds? They are an excellent way to boost your pp without adding junk as they are high in pp but also nutritious. X

I agree with the Greek yogurt the coconut and vanilla are lovely x

I agree with the Greek yogurt the coconut and vanilla are lovely x

Aren't they just delicious? I stocked up whilst they were £1 in Tesco as our Asda doesn't do them :-( x

Ooh I was getting mine from Morrisons while on offer, there thicker and creamier that's what I like rather than normal ww yogurts. Although I've been having shape as well their nice but 2pp each x

Back