New Member on Day 3

Wilma

Silver Member
Hello everyone
I have posted a couple of times already. Thanks to all who have replied and helped me out.

I came off CD a few months ago because I just couldn't get back into it after my first attempt when I lost 3 stone. (yes - I have put it all back on again).

I was looking on Minimins and started reading the Atkins pages and here I am!
So far so good. I think I have managed to keep to the 20g of carbs each day and I'm not having any weird side effects.

It's very hard to imagine how this diet works, especially as I teach Healthy Eating!! :rolleyes:
I'm going to give it 2 weeks and see how I get on. Is that long enough?

Welcome again :)
wow you will be teaching healthy eating whilst having cheese, full fat mayo etc :D

Haha - yes but it can't be any worse than teaching about obesity when I am!!!!! :eek:

Haha - yes but it can't be any worse than teaching about obesity when I am!!!!! :eek:

LOL, LMAO. In my book Atkins is healthy eating.

hi and welcome.
doctors get me annoyed when they try preaching at you to lose weight when they are over weight themselves! hypocrits :8855:
also my doctor smokes and goes on at me to stop smoking. yeah right!!!
its a funny world we live in! :D

welcome to the atkins board!!!

Hi and welcome,

Personally I think atkins is a healthy way of eating - yes you do eat a lot of cheese and full fat mayo etc but I eat so much more fresh meat and veg since starting this.

Also I dont buy any processed stuff or convenience food now - everything we eat is cooked from scratch (save the odd weekend takeaway :D) - that's gotta be healthier

Back