New member (to be!)

Hiya Julie, How are you today? Sorry never meant to give you panic attack... I have not heard of any time regulations and have read about peple on it as long as a year! Well for me IDEALLY I would love to lose 4 stone before my weddng May, but I just cant believe in myself that I could do it that long. I have booked a surprise weekend for my huby to be for dublin and thats end of Jan. Its his birthday so I have said to him that I want to do Lipo for 4 weeks initally, re feed for his birthday as he thinks we're just ging out for a posh dinner!! He said that he didnt mind if we didnt go out and if I felt I wanted to carry on with lipo instead then not to worry about going out for his birthday meal! Of course he doesna know we're going to Dublin!! I thought after redeeding I would still be carefull over the weekend away and see ow i felt when I got back and would ope to restart again for at least another month? Part of me hopes that after the 4 weeks I dont want to sto for the break but how would I get round Dublin? I wondered about maybe stickng to high prtein meals? What do yo think? Or maybe just do the refeed and be extra healthy when we are away then get straight back on to it when we get home? Oh me - what to do!

Back