• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New Member Weigh In Week 1

Hey Ladies and Gents,

I am new here (well been a member for a while but now new to SW!).

I am getting married on 3rd May and trying to lose as much as possible before then!

Have found reading all your posts helpful so I am joining in!

First weigh in was a little disappointing given its the first week, but I had an event at the weekend with a 3 course meal - the pudding being Golden Syrup Sponge pudding (my fave) AND its my TOTM so in hindsight I would say its more than a fair result :D!

Not sure how to write this as a separate bottom part as so many do so I will write it here instead!

Week 1 WI 28/1/08 - 3Lbs :bliss:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

soon to be skinny minnie
well done on your loss, 3lbs is a good loss. You just to to cp and edit signature to get stuff in the bottom x
Wow, quick replies!

Have changed my signature now. Thanks for the info.

Think I am going to give Extra Easy a go this week as I don't eat much HEx.

Anyone else doing it?
Hi T-Bird....firstly congratulations on the loss in your first week! That is still a very good loss, regardless of the sponge cake!! Lol
Secondly, I have tried EE as I prefer to stick with what I know, but I know that loads of people on here are doing it and there is a mixed bag of results.
I would say try it and see how you get on...you wont know until you try and it may suit you better!

Good luck!

Staying on plan!
welcome and congrats on your wk 1 loss hun!
Everyone expects to lose loads on their first week, but in reality 3lbs is loads. Take a look at three large packets of lard. ewwwww. so well done on your first week and here's to many more