New Member...

yorkylass

HI, i'm Diane from Barnsley, I've been doing WW for 2 weeks now and looking for some support, advice and tips to make my journey a bit more fun.
I weighed 160lbs, my first week I lost 3lbs, this week I've lost nothing :mad:
I've been good and stuck to my points, so I'm hoping it will come off next week.

A big hello to everyone and I look forward to getting to know some more about all of you.

Yorkylass
x

I might as well just add that I have Graves Disease, and not yet stable on medication, as it effects my metabolism I think this is going to be a struggle, but, hey ho BRING IT ON!!! LOL

Welcome Diane!!
Glad you aren't letting your poor metabolism put you off - you're already 3lbs lighter so well done :).

Don't feel disheartened if you have weeks where you don't lose anything. At least you haven't gained anything this week so look at it that way!

Keep sticking to your points and make sure you drink lotsa water because it really does help!

Good luck with your goal.

Erin

Thanks for your encouragement Lady, thanks for the tip about the water, I'll try and drink more.
Hopefully I'll lose at least 1lb next week.
I'm just trying to find my way round the site, it seems very confusing, I'm sure I'll get there.
Best of luck on your weight loss, you're doing really well.
Yorkylass
xx

Hi Diane, I'm new to this site, but have been doing the WW's points programe for four months now, and have lost over a stone. I found that situps on the bed really made my weight move alot more consistently,plus the trampette jumping. Although, only a couple of jumps to begin with!
Hey, a loss is a loss. Also, don't be discouraged if you don't lose, I have put on one week, then lost the next, keep your eye on the prize. You are doing great just to take that first step anyway!!

Thanks for the encouragment, me, hubby and kids are going on holiday on the 31st July, I'd love to total 10lbs loss by then, I heard somewhere that 10lbs is a dress size.

Back