Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by carol233, 5 October 2010 Social URL.

1. carol233

carol233 Member

Hi
    I joined SW ages ago and i lost 6lbs in 14 weeks and i thought its not a quick diet but i have just rejoined again thinking little loss is better than a gaining weight

i found this forum really encourging

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi carol233 welcome to minimins, i usually follow quick fix diets but decided to follow s/w as i didn't like feeling deprived which i'm not on slimming world i have lost 10lbs in the last few weeks and hope to add a pound more when i weigh in tomorrow, good luck :)

4. twin mummy

twin mummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.76%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Good luck

5. carol233

carol233 Member

thx guys for the support, Valerie 11 my first WI is tomorrow as well, im scared

6. delleh

delleh Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck, stick to the plan 100% when you did it last time was there Extra Easy? x

7. carol233

carol233 Member

Delleh ya i was on EE

8. ktbryony

ktbryony Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.9%)
    welcome and good luck! x

9. time2bslim

time2bslim Just doing it this time

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.05%)
    hey welcome and good luck for weigh in.

I just got my 1.5 stone sticker (22lb's altogether) - 11 weeks into SW plan - I think it;s a fab way of eating - I have never done so well on SW - I don';t know what it is this time that's helping me lose weight a little more quickly. BUT whether it comes off slowly or quickly - the end result will be the same - the excitment of getting to target. I just hope that this time I can stay at target and stay slim for the rest of my life.

Good luck again.

10. carol233

carol233 Member

time2bslim how did you manage 1.5 stone in that little time. what do u eat, do you not have syns???

11. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

Carol, thats not an unreasonable weight loss on this plan - about 2lb a week which is good and healthy. No reason why anyone following it correctly shouldnt get the same sort of results 1-2lb a week is considered optimum for weight loss and not regaining afterwards.

12. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi all was really peeeeved today weighed and i had sts was following mix2max followed it 1oo% so don't know where i went wrong going back to ee :confused:

13. time2bslim

time2bslim Just doing it this time

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.05%)
    I agree that 1.5 stones in 11 weeks isn't breaking any records - but I am real chuffed with the results this time. I understand how you felt - because the few times I've done SW before I only managed about 1lb a week and some weeks just a STS or small gains along the way.

This time I have ENSURED that I've had at least 5 syns a day and mostly 10 syns a day - but I have stuck to plan properly - written everything down and counted and weighed what I had to count and weigh.

AND ................... although EE produced good weigh loss in the first couple of weeks - I was VERY constipated so went onto red (which I prefer) because I could have my 2 HEB's per day.

Voila ! 1.5 stones in 11 weeks - and feeling great.

GOOD LUCK to you. Hope it all works out fine - but the end result - no matter how long it takes, is to be at target - remember to keep slogging away and that dripping tap will EVENTUALLY fill that bucket.

Gilly x

14. laura2481

laura2481 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(12.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Carol!
    My advice is to make sure you fill out a food diary for your consultant for the first few weeks. It's not a quick fix diet bit I would have thought you would have lost more than 6Ibs over 14 weeks...
    Good luck
    :)

15. carol233

carol233 Member

thx for the advice i love you allllllllllll,,, the thing is even when i keep maintaining i feel like i i have lost the weight around my stomach, my cloths looks better and i have less flaps and people keep telling me that i have lost weight but i can't see it on the scalessssss grrrrrrrh

16. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    it's funny because although the scales didn't show a weight loss for me my jeans keep falling down which they didn't do last week :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.