Equus Leather

Hello, yet another new member here. I guess the New Year has kick started lots of people into the weightloss game.

A bit about me, I'm 31, female and was a stick thin child and teenager. Started gaining weight at uni, started working as a teenager and it just kept piling on!

I have horses, so the general riding and taking care means I'm not as inactive as most people. I have 2 dogs too, so plenty of walking is done. My weakness is chocolate and anything sugary. I can easily eat a whole Terry's Chocolate Orange before 8am.

My brother has had success with Slimming World, as have a couple of friends, so I joined on Monday 3rd January. Since then I've been laid up in bed with Swine Flu! Starting to feel a bit normal, but have hardly eaten anything this week. Am hoping for a good weightloss at my first weigh in on Monday, but am thinking my body will have just held on to the poundage this week.

I'm currently 16st 3lbs. I am hoping to lose 2st by my birthday in April, and would ideally like to lose 6st in total.

hi hun and welcome, u will easily reach ur goal for your birthday just stick to sw write down everything u eat in food diary as this helps and with the support of people u can achieve 6 stone i have 4 stone even people say i dont look the weight i am but i want to do it for me and the chance of having a baby finally. good luck keep me posted on how u are doing

Back