Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Equus Leather, 8 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Equus Leather

Equus Leather New Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello, yet another new member here. I guess the New Year has kick started lots of people into the weightloss game.

A bit about me, I'm 31, female and was a stick thin child and teenager. Started gaining weight at uni, started working as a teenager and it just kept piling on!

I have horses, so the general riding and taking care means I'm not as inactive as most people. I have 2 dogs too, so plenty of walking is done. My weakness is chocolate and anything sugary. I can easily eat a whole Terry's Chocolate Orange before 8am.

My brother has had success with Slimming World, as have a couple of friends, so I joined on Monday 3rd January. Since then I've been laid up in bed with Swine Flu! Starting to feel a bit normal, but have hardly eaten anything this week. Am hoping for a good weightloss at my first weigh in on Monday, but am thinking my body will have just held on to the poundage this week.

I'm currently 16st 3lbs. I am hoping to lose 2st by my birthday in April, and would ideally like to lose 6st in total.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kjona32

Kjona32 Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    hi hun and welcome, u will easily reach ur goal for your birthday just stick to sw write down everything u eat in food diary as this helps and with the support of people u can achieve 6 stone i have 4 stone even people say i dont look the weight i am but i want to do it for me and the chance of having a baby finally. good luck keep me posted on how u are doing

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Sorry to hear you have been unwell but good luck with the diet.

Irene xx

5. Equus Leather

Equus Leather New Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks and hello to you guys! First weigh in tonight and I'm down 5lbs! Gone from 16st 3 to 15st 12 - really pleased.

6. biggz

biggz Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st7lb
    Current Weight:
    24st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Welcome
    Good luck 8o)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.