• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello, yet another new member here. I guess the New Year has kick started lots of people into the weightloss game.

A bit about me, I'm 31, female and was a stick thin child and teenager. Started gaining weight at uni, started working as a teenager and it just kept piling on!

I have horses, so the general riding and taking care means I'm not as inactive as most people. I have 2 dogs too, so plenty of walking is done. My weakness is chocolate and anything sugary. I can easily eat a whole Terry's Chocolate Orange before 8am.

My brother has had success with Slimming World, as have a couple of friends, so I joined on Monday 3rd January. Since then I've been laid up in bed with Swine Flu! Starting to feel a bit normal, but have hardly eaten anything this week. Am hoping for a good weightloss at my first weigh in on Monday, but am thinking my body will have just held on to the poundage this week.

I'm currently 16st 3lbs. I am hoping to lose 2st by my birthday in April, and would ideally like to lose 6st in total.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hi hun and welcome, u will easily reach ur goal for your birthday just stick to sw write down everything u eat in food diary as this helps and with the support of people u can achieve 6 stone i have 4 stone even people say i dont look the weight i am but i want to do it for me and the chance of having a baby finally. good luck keep me posted on how u are doing