Extra Easy New member :)

HeidiP

Hi everyone, I have decided to restart Slimming World but to do it by myself rather than go to the meetings as I have all the books from before. I didn't stick at SW for long before as I just generally couldn't be bothered but recently I've noticed I've put on a bit of weight and I've decided to do something about it.

I'm going to do some shopping at Sainsburys tomorrow morning so that I can start my diet from then so I was wondering if there is any food you could suggest for me to buy? I've decided to do the Extra Easy diet again.

Also, I work night shifts so I would also be grateful for any advice you could give me regarding this. I work 8pm - 8am 3 nights a week so I'm sleeping in the day and I tend to miss breakfast and dinner and just eat when I wake up at 5pm and then I eat at work around 1am. I know this isn't very good for my diet so I would be very interested to hear your suggestions. :)

Heidi x

Today I bought some frozen fruit for £1, and some fat free fromage frais from sainsburys. I mix the fromage frais with sweetener then layer it with yoghurt and the fruit and it feels like such a treat. I buy their casserole steak and make a stew with loads of veg. My favourite at the mo is sweet potato and redpepper soup that you could take to work with you, let me know if you want me to post the recipe. Hope that helps

Back