Chellibelle

A Belle by any other name
Hi... I am new to the forum. Joined Slimming world 8 weeks ago and have so far lost 1 1/2 stones. I have about 10 to lose in total, my word seeing it in black and white (or purple :D) it seems like a mammoth amount of weight to lose, which it is..... however, something clicked and i am slowly watching my weight go down. I actually feel like i will do it!

Ive taken up the gym, walking and zumba to increase my fitness levels! Its a hard slog, but i thing that joining the forum, and being able to read about other people fight the stuggle and share their success will help me along the way... with a bit of luck i might even be able to motivate someone!

So hello to all...new and regular members....Hopefully i will get to know you all soon :)

Hi,

I'm new too (both to here and slimming world).

Wow, your loss so far is excellent! Well done :)

I have my 1st weigh in on Tuesday and quite looking forward to it.....a bit scared as although I've stuck to it religiously, I haven't felt like I've been dieting at all and actually have been eating more than I did before I joined!

Thanks :) Ive a long way to go, but heading in the right direction.

and i know what you mean.... thats why i like this diet, i dont feel like i'm dieting at all.... I lost 5lb in my first week and 6lb a few weeks after with generally a 1-2 lb loss each week (except over christmas but who is counting!) lol...

Ive been really good this week so i'm hoping for a few pounds.

Good luck with yours- let me know how you get on in your first week.

Wow, that is really good! I always did weight watchers before and would see a great loss the 1st couple of weeks and then it would be 1lb or less........gets disheartening after a while when you have to work so hard at it. Love slimming world purely because I like big portions of carbs so find I can still eat those but just watch how I prepare/cook them. Will let you know on Tuesday how I get on, when is your weigh day? Good luck for it, hope you see a good result :)

My weigh in is Monday. I like Slimming world...and i like carbs! lol so carbs and weighloss win everytime lol :)

Hi and :welcome2: to you both

Congratulations Chellibelle on your fantastic 1.5 stone loss! Keep up the good work. :wee:

nickynackynoonoo Good luck for Tuesday. I'm a Tuesday weigher too. :cool:

Let us know how you both get on ;)

Hi... I am new to the forum. Joined Slimming world 8 weeks ago and have so far lost 1 1/2 stones. I have about 10 to lose in total, my word seeing it in black and white (or purple :D) it seems like a mammoth amount of weight to lose, which it is..... however, something clicked and i am slowly watching my weight go down. I actually feel like i will do it!

Ive taken up the gym, walking and zumba to increase my fitness levels! Its a hard slog, but i thing that joining the forum, and being able to read about other people fight the stuggle and share their success will help me along the way... with a bit of luck i might even be able to motivate someone!

So hello to all...new and regular members....Hopefully i will get to know you all soon :)

hi chellibelle welcome to s/w and minimins you've done brilliantly so far x good luck losing the rest of the lbs xx

Thank you! Really enjoying this forum so far... its been really helpful and fun to read how every one else is doing :)

Lost 2.5 in first week which I sort of expected as had a slightly off weekend (mini-reunion with 2 friends I'd not seen for 10 years) so a couple of drinks and snacks that I didn't really syn properly. Looking forward to a good week this week :)

Back