Suekev1976

First week on Cambridge big weigh in tomorrow how should i do been very good I know everyone is different but approx will do. Any advice welcome Thanks new beginner

Hey well done on your first week =) Like you said everyone is different some people i have seen lose as much as 14lbs in week one some have a lower loss in week one and more in week 2 it just depends really... Good luck with your first WI hope you get good results =D

I lost 8lbs in first week which I was pleased with as I had been on a diet for a couple of weeks beforehand. My CDC told me that 7lbs was average but everyone here seems to have lost more. Good luck!

my mum lost 18lbs and I lost 7lbs first time round x

Everyone is different - it all depends on how much you have to lose, your lifestyle, how your body retains water and about a million other things.

I only lost 5.5lbs first time round (booo hooo!) But then another 4.5lb on the second WI which I was happy with, so it does all even out eventually.

Must admit I was a bit jealous of all those ladies who managed to lose a stone in the first week though!

x

Back