Ratherbeamermaid

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to make a quick introduction. I've been trying to lose weight with SW since the last week of August 2015 and I've lost 3st 11.5lb so far. I'm currently 11 stone 2.5lb and I desperately want to get into my healthy weight range of under 10st 5lbs. I've struggled with weight all of my life and I've always been in the morbidly obese, obese and recently overweight category. At 11, I was wearing size 16 clothes. By 15, I was 19 stone and at 5 ft 4 morbidly obese and unhappy. I lost 4 stone by myself through exercise and healthy eating and maintained this weight until August last year (at 21 years old). I never thought I could get to a happy and healthy weight & I'm slightly obsessed with slimming world now. I also go to two trampolining classes a week & have recently started swimming. I havent decided what my target weight will be yet because I've no idea when I'll be happy! I've never been thin so I'm struggling to imagine when I'll stop. Wish me look for my 4 stone award on Wednesday!

welcome :) amazing what you already achieved in similar size to you before you lost the weight ;) I have similar targets so I'm absolutely impressed you done great so far

I was 1/2 a pound away from my four stone award! 2 lbs lost by Wednesday weigh in! So, so close!! I'm hoping I can get it next week -- going to try and pick healthy options when I go out for dinner on Saturday. But I'm going for afternoon tea on Sunday as a treat for my Mum! So, I'm saving my syns and having lots of speed food!

Thanks moogirl, if I can do it anybody can! Good luck on your journey! Xx

Back