Kalima

Hi im new here, doing meal replacement with Exante if it ever arrives. I got something similar from the supermarket to tide me over.

I made a post on the exante thread but it never got approved, can you tell me why? Thanks

When do you start Blossom, is it today? Good luck with it, the cambridge shakes are supposed to br very nice

Hi, yes, I started today. The things I have had so far do taste goo, much nicer than I thought they would. I am glad because if they were just palatable it would be hard, so I am hoping it conitunes to go like this! I have a variety of things to try this week.

Thats great Blossom, i really enjoy the exante shakes, if i could actually get a delivery of them! Very frustrating that im totally geared up for it but having to wait for delivery. Im doing a supermarket equivalent by Deliplus which actually isnt bad and they are cheap, €6 for 6 sachets, just vanilla flavour though although they do a chocolate flavour too. Im going to have to buy more tomorrow if the post office dont deliver my order. It was supposed to be here today but im in the Canary Islands and subject to the vagaries of the spanish postal system. I think i will be lucky to see them before July, and even then they might slap an arbitrary charge on them.

How are weekends for you? Do you work?

Oh dear, I hope they arrive soon. At least you have an alternative. That is a good price too!

I actually work weekends, so I am hoping it will distract me. There is never a good day to start these things so I thought I would just go for it!

Back