What a bargain you will find loads here in abundance...Good luck maggy:) x

Day two

Hi Maggy,
I am on day two here with four and a half stone to lose. I am feeling very sick again today but am determined to keep going cos I really need to lose this weight for my hols. I am hoping to lose even a stone and a half before the end of May and I can refeed then for the hols. Good luck Maggy, we can only do our best and people on here understand better than family and friends who are not overweight !!! :)

Day One

Glad that someone else is only on the start up like myself, Im finding it tough today, feel dizzy and light headed maybe thats because Im slightly hungover too :sigh:

Lumpyroo, this does feel awful but apparently it gets better after day four or five, I am on the verge of chucking up my morning shake but am doing my best to hold on to it lol !!! I am on day two and am just holding on to get over the worst so that I can feel full of energy and optimism like all the others on here who have stuck with it. :)

Hi Maggy, best of luck to you. I've just been for my 1st weigh in and lost 13 lbs. If I can do it so can you, I've got very little willpower but, didn't find it too hard except for the constipation!

Oh no that sounds awful, I know the shake I had this morning wasnt the best, but still drinkable (ish) great to hear your determination!!

Im trying to sip the chicken soup at the moment, but Ive made it in work and its all lumpy.. I really dont know how to manage this in work!!:confused:

At least tomorrow is the weekend :D

Best way to make them is with a hand blender, a fiver, also when I work away I just use a egg whisk and it gets rid of all the lumps.
I know men have 2 drinks and women 3 a day, I just have 1 at dinner and 1 at 6.30 ish, maybe some ladies can tell you how they space them out over the day.:)

My first shake was at 10.30 this morning and it's still threatening to make a return !!! I am drinking as much water as possible but can't face the next shake yet. :)

I think it's gonna be a bit hit and miss for the first week or so, timing them just right. Day-1 I had my last "meal" at tea-time (around 5.30pm) but was starving by 9pm and went to bed with my tummy rumbling (no people, it wasn't an earthquake you heard, it was just me.. lol) :D

Yesterday I had the last one later-on, which I found easier, but I was busy so maybe that helpded a little as well. This morning's shake was difficult to keep-down, but my lunch-time one was fine.

Starting to dislike the chicken soup, might try it with some black pepper in tonight (or maybe chilli - is this allowed??)

Anybody tried the peanut flapjack thingy??

x x

Hi keeno, I was just about to eat something when I checked to see if anyone has been on in the last few minutes. Thank god you are here, I can resist it now for another while anyway. I feel miserable but I know I can do this. x

Yesterday I had the last one later-on, which I found easier, but I was busy so maybe that helpded a little as well. This morning's shake was difficult to keep-down, but my lunch-time one was fine.

If you drink a glass of water after your shake it helps to dilute the taste.

Starting to dislike the chicken soup, might try it with some black pepper in tonight (or maybe chilli - is this allowed??)

Anybody tried the peanut flapjack thingy??

x x

Black pepper or chilli won't take you out of ketosis...as for being allowed... I believe Lipotrim do not approve of any add ons.

I have found the peanut flapjack a good bit better than the coconut one:sign0137: They are an acquired taste.

The good thing about the peanut flapjack is that it gives you something to chew...and it takes me ages to eat one along with water. My husband can eat all of his dinner while I am only half way through my flapjack:p

Thank you so much, I was advised to take this one day at a time but I think maybe one hour even minute at a time will be how it goes for me. I am frozen today even though it's quite mild outside. I think I'll get some air. I am home alone and am thinking I might have too much time on my hands lol !!! :)

Black pepper or chilli won't take you out of ketosis...as for being allowed... I believe Lipotrim do not approve of any add ons.

I have found the peanut flapjack a good bit better than the coconut one:sign0137: They are an acquired taste.

The good thing about the peanut flapjack is that it gives you something to chew...and it takes me ages to eat one along with water. My husband can eat all of his dinner while I am only half way through my flapjack:p

Thanks for the advice - can't have the coconut one tho as I'm allergic, but I'm gonna try the peanut one for defo. Yum yum!! lol

Soup, add:
Paprika
black pepper
groundpepper
cheyenne pepper
hot chilli powder
not all at once though all though I like it:p x

Thanks for the advice - can't have the coconut one tho as I'm allergic, but I'm gonna try the peanut one for defo. Yum yum!! lol

Don't do it.........they are awful:eek:. No, its obviously down to taste. I honestly could not eat them. I even tried Beas suggestion of putting it in the microwave for a minute to soften it, but to no avail. Its all personal taste. Gazza even likes the soup:eek: Choc/Strawberry shakes all the way for me when on LT.

does the hunger pains go?:cry:

Back