Hi everybody I am new to MiniMins I am trying to lose some weight when I say some I mean 130lb at least i am not on any diet but i do see the dietician every month.

I have been trying to lose weight for my whole life as i have always been a big lad but i do not look very over weight as i am 6ft4" I just want some good tips i am aiming to lose this weight in the next 12 month before i go on holiday to South Africa.

Any suggestions are greatly welcome.

Last edited:
Welcome, welcome welcome, feel sure you will get lots of help and motivation in here.

I am a recently joined member and when I am a bit down or need a bit of encouragement, I just log on and here it all is waiting for me.

Good Luck with your weight loss!!

xx

Hello and welcome to the forum. Good luck with the diet. I see your doing your own for now...take a look at the different threads and see which diet suits your lifestyle best. Keep us updated.

This site is amazing for support and motivation.. You should take a peep at the before and after forum, there are some incredable images that may have you thinking weather to going on a proper diet as you have such a large amount to loose.

Wishing you all the luck in whatever you decide to do and hope you reach your target :D

Big Lad eh? Welcome and good luck mate.

Hiya welcome to the site.........good luck with your weight loss.....keep us posted on your progress

Back