New Mikado Biscuits

Just bought some and had 2, very nice!

I stared at them on the shelf and then walked passed.

I know what Im like.

One would soon be the whole 3 boxes LOL!

I bought some today and have just had 2. Best spent syn of the week :D

I bought a 75g box of these some weeks back, which contained 32 sticks, thinking that they would be great to share at our next taster session.

They cost £1.19 (at Sainsburys I think) which is coming up to 4p PER STICK, and the whole box was 16 syns!!!

Like others, I couldn't resist them - how CAN you eat just 1 or 2! - so hubby hid them in the fridge. NOT GOOD - the chocolate then "pinged off" when they were cold, and didn't taste so good off the floor!

Better by far in my opinion are Snack A Jacks Chocolate Chip Rice and Corn Cakes, which cost approx 15p per cake, and ARE just 3 syns each. The wording on the packet and in the directory is different, but I'm assured this is correct, and, sawn up into squares by hubby, were very popular by those wanting a good chocolate hit.

Two cakes for just 6 syns is a proper snack, takes a while to munch, and, better still, they don't seem to melt in the sunshine!!!

We've e-mailed SaJ asking for them to be produced in the mini bags, but they say that their latest one is "Berry" - not seen that yet, but not the same anyway. We can but hope!

Last edited:
Am I the only one who doesn't like them then? I thought it tasted like nasty cooking chocolate. But I don't normally eat any chocolate so maybe my taste buds have changed. I ate two from the box and the rest have been sitting in my desk drawer at work for months.

OMG I love these, they've been around a while but only just started advertising really. I used to get them when I was on WW. They're great for their syns value! Mmm x

i think id probably eat the whole box to cause there morish,we did have a box ages ago and shared them but i think if they was just sat there they would keep calling me so id rather spend my syns on crisps

Back