New Mini Target!

bekimo

Fighting Demons....
I think I may be going a little target happy at the moment! As you may see from my tickers!

Anyway, I was having a brief "I feel sorry for myself and I really fancy a KFC" moment this afternoon and so I had to take a time out and assess things.

I think I'm just a little stressed because I have lost my phone (and I've got a horrible feeling that my cousins friend has stolen it. I hope I'm wrong I really do!) and I haven't started my Xmas Shopping and then I realised that we now have less than a month to go and normally I am well on the way with the shopping by now.

Anyway, without going into all of my anxieties right now, I thought it would be an idea to make an interim target, so that I have something to aim for in the shorter term. Because 10 stone is alot to lose, and it takes a while!! Anyway, I've picked the weight that I was before I went to Sri Lanka in 2006.

It means I have to lose another 2 stone and 9lb. It all went a bit Pete Tong after Sri Lanka. I picked up a bacterial infection over there which still affects me now so it'll be great to be back at that point again!

Especially as I found pics of me holding a gigantic turtle, having a shower with an elephant and sitting side by side with my friend who is a size 8 and used to be a model and I did not look enormous!

B x

I think it's one of the most important things to have mini goals. I have 16! I hit one either every week or every two weeks on average. For example last week I hit 5 stone and this week I may have lost 25% of my original body weight.

I don't know how I could have stayed motivated without these mini goals.

Guy is right you must have lots of goals to keep you focused on the road ahead, otherwise it will feel like climbing a never ending hill.

You've seen how many goals I have, fill your life with goals but make sure some of them are biggies (I have so many that obviously it could get a bit "so what?") where you give yourself a really good reward.

You are not Enormous

The reason you didn't look enormous Beki is because you are NOT !!
some of us need mini goals to tick off along the way.
Foor me I couldn't really set myself goals from the start in case I coulldn't achieve them. It started off about getting through a day at a time, then after a week I realised I might be in with a chance and started to look forward.
Here I am 9 months later.
Whatever works for you.

im the same i loved having my mini targets and put them so i new id be reaching them soon so i didnt get too disheartened!!
u are doing really well hunni and hope u get things sorted with ur phone xxx

Back