New Monday Weigh In - please join!

I have the STS a lot. It's just your body adjusting. It is a very good idea to post your food diary.

Well done all you lovelies! xxx

Laws said:
Easter Sunday went so well I measured out a small amount of chocolate and incorporated it into my syns...it was Monday where it all started to go wrong :(

My mum was down to visit as she loves far away and we went for lunch...mum really wanted a shish kebab as they aren't nice where she lives so we had a lunch time special outside a lovely restaurant which was chicken cubes, rice, salad and a pitta. I thought about leaving the pitta...but as it was weigh in day, had all
My points ahead of me and hadn't eaten pitta bread for weeks...I decided to eat 3 quarters of it! I synned it all and allowed for the oil on the salad and chicken marinade.

So far so good....

I then met up with a friend for a diet coke outside the pub as was a lovely day, and ended up going back to theirs for the evening, it was getting late and we made some pasta, my friend forgot about my diet and added oil to the pasta...I didn't make a fuss so had to
Point it! As she was having a tomato and mascapone sauce I opted for plain and just added a little cheese and hot sauce, had already had my he a so had to syn the cheese also! She also poured dressing over the salad...so this too had to be accounted for!

Got home and saw my Easter egg on the side...now up until this point my chocolate will power had been immense but I crumbled and ate half my egg and a small bag of malteasers...all in all on this specific day I had around 48 syns!! This was my learning curve! I normally stick to my daily syns and only save them up if I had a big occasion, and will not be doing this again as it has thrown me massively off track! Things only continued to get worse! I already knew that we were due to go for a curry the next day and I made all the right choices...until I got a bit poppadom happy and ended up clocking my syns up to 20 for the day instead of my 15! This was an estimate but wanted to add extra to be safe!

Wednesday was a day trip out which started off well I was good had the lowest syn ice lolly and snacked on fruit even when others were eating baguettes until I could get home and make myself something sw friendly...now because I'd already used up
Over half my syn allowance for the week my syn allowance for the remaining days had massively decreased and this is where I struggled. Thus ending up by going over, basically I ended up with 9 sins left over 3 days...ridiculous as I had a social event last night and I have a family fortieth birthday on my bf side on sunday and I will have to have a drink in order to make it through lol! So yesterday whilst at a street party...I through the towel in...I drank...I ate pasta will sausage in it and a whole
Load of oil...I had two slices of pizza...and some ice cream!! I actually don't feel so bad about this especially as I know I have the birthday coming up and drinking can't be avoided but I've learnt a very valuable lesson and that is not to
Over do it at the beginning of the week and to stick to having my syn allowance daily not weekly unless planned for! I'm
Going to drink at the birthday tomorrow and start a fresh from Monday, will try not to weigh myself at all between now and next Monday as I've inevitably gained after my week and it will only bring me down!

Sorry for the long babbling message just felt I needed to get it off my chest...and confess! Therefore this Monday weigh in will not be happening!!

I also just ate half of my untouched lindt bunny that has been tormenting me for days!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

At least it's not a gain :) Do you do much exercise Lisa? X

Surprise, surprise I STS again. :D

Laws, thankyou. xx

I don't follow a diet as such. I had hypnotherapy to try and help me lose weight.
Was called "The Hypnoband" and was supposed to make me believe I'd undergone "Gastric Band Surgery".

However I feel the actual "operation" side of it, didn't work for me.
But, I did take away alot of other points. Such as reducing my portions, eating more slowly, not eating in front of the tv, only eating until I felt full and making healthier food choices etc.

At least it's not a gain :) Do you do much exercise Lisa? X

Not really. Just cycle to work and back 3x a week. About 15 miles maybe a week. Would like to do more though. I don't really like exercising and all the sports clothes look awful on me :(

liisa said:
Not really. Just cycle to work and back 3x a week. About 15 miles maybe a week. Would like to do more though. I don't really like exercising and all the sports clothes look awful on me :(

Hehe i don't think I know
Many people that do actually enjoy exercising! I enjoy the feeling when I leave the gym knowing I've had a good
Work out but I very rarely enjoy the actual work out! Have you thought about giving slimming world ago?

Maybe just for a week or two to see how you get on, that could work well along side your hypnosis :) x

Hi! 187 lbs now... 1 pound off! Yay!

Laws...I don't really want to do a real diet. Want to do this through my own way so it would be a changed lifestyle, habits stuff like that. I've learnt so much about food and myself and I never felt like I'm on diet. I think I wouldn't like that. :)

Anyway hope you all had a good week!
Until the next check in...

xx

Well done Lisa :) it's really good that you feel like you've learnt about yourself and food and what works for you...and it is working and that's the main thing x

1lb off for me!!! Well 1lb off of the two I gained last week lol :)

Hi all :)

The scales are at last moving again for me!

I lost 2lbs :woohoo:

Hope everyone else gets fab results today xx :fingerscrossed:

Good for you gigglepants! :)

I lost 3 quarters of a lb but was out for a hen night on sat and drank copious amounts of alcohol!

down 1lb :D

1 lbs off for mee too! 187 lb starting for this week. Fingers crossed for all of you! x

Last edited:
Back