New Monday Weigh In - please join!

giles86 said:
Oh my god that is amazing!! Well done!! Which diet are you doing?

Hi thank you, cambridge. It's hard core but u soon c the benefits :)

Hi, I'm a Monday weigh in girl (as of last week). Weighed 11st 6lb last week and I'm 11st 4lb today. Even had a night out and a curry :) I've been doing Slimming World and the gym, spin class and an class so far.

not been around much but i lost 3lb this week! 9lb to go although i can see it being slowwwww but as long as i get there it's ok i don't mind

lisam79 said:
I'm a Monday evening weigh in girl. I'm dreading this Monday though as it's my daughters christening on Sunday and there is plenty of cake to go round, not only that but a thai buffet.

Ask to take cake home in a napkin?

lisam79 said:
Cambridge? Not heard of this one. What does it involve?

Like lighterlife but without the group counselling and cheaper. 3/4 packs (sachets) a day containing all bits u need lots of water. :) it's a VLCD ;)

RosaxEx said:
not been around much but i lost 3lb this week! 9lb to go although i can see it being slowwwww but as long as i get there it's ok i don't mind

Well done :)

Help!! Can any of u ladies exercise at the TOTM?? It jus completely takes over my life and drains me of all my energy! :( hope it doesn't effect my Monday weigh in "fingers crossed"

Lost 1lb this wk but I'm happy with that since it was my totm! Better off than on! :) half a stone in total.. Yeaayyyy!! Well done every one! :)

I STS and am a bit peeved. I guess I have been low carbing on and off then to switch to SW has just confused my body. Guess I will have to give it time.

A loss is a loss! I STS (infact, I slightly increased but by < 0.5lb so not counting that!) I can't be peeved; I've been getting complacent/had pig outs over the last week & need to get a grip!!

5lb loss this week :)

I STS this week, i'm happy though because i went away to essex for the weekend so was so bad, it will catch up on me next week though

Back