New Monday Weigh In - please join!

lisam79 said:
Lost only 0.5lb this week but it was my daughters christening the day before WI so I'm glad I still lost. Also wanted to ask about having your period. Does it affect your weight when you're menstruating??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Most defintootly lol.. I worked my socks off last wk.. 1hr of Zumba for 6 days! And only lost 1lb.. But I find now I'm sterilised and not on birth control I don't hold as much excess water anymore! But yeah it's a real bugger! I used to hold at least 10lb water weight b4!!! ?

madeejitt said:
Most defintootly lol.. I worked my socks off last wk.. 1hr of Zumba for 6 days! And only lost 1lb.. But I find now I'm sterilised and not on birth control I don't hold as much excess water anymore! But yeah it's a real bugger! I used to hold at least 10lb water weight b4!!! ?

I have just started taking the mini pill after having my daughter, she's now 13 weeks old, but I found i put weight on with it last time (or maybe it was water after reading your reply), am thinking maybe the mirena coil instead! Here's hoping that I lost more than 0.5lb considering I started my period that morning!!

lisam79 said:
I have just started taking the mini pill after having my daughter, she's now 13 weeks old, but I found i put weight on with it last time (or maybe it was water after reading your reply), am thinking maybe the mirena coil instead! Here's hoping that I lost more than 0.5lb considering I started my period that morning!!

I'm not a very good advert for the coil either lol mine was in 3 wks moved and I thought I was dying!! Had to get it removed ASAP! But my friend has had the copper coil in for years and had no probz!
Im hoping for at least 2lbs this Monday.. If not a bit more!!
Good luck wot ever u decided.. ?

Why don't you both try the implant? Dr pops it in your arm and you don't have to think about it for 3 years :eek:) I've had mine almost two years now and it comes out next June. You can either replace it with a new one or do something else. We are hoping to start a family soon so once mine comes out I won't be bothering with anything else :)

Slimmer 2012 said:
Why don't you both try the implant? Dr pops it in your arm and you don't have to think about it for 3 years :eek:) I've had mine almost two years now and it comes out next June. You can either replace it with a new one or do something else. We are hoping to start a family soon so once mine comes out I won't be bothering with anything else :)

Thank u fur the advice.. But I'm sterilised nearly a year now!! Lol x

RAGING.com weighed in today and Iv put 1lb on.. Wtf?? Stupid totm!! Grrrrr hate being a woman sometimes!! :(
Jus finished my hour of Zumba and some sit ups and the plank! I won't let it beat me, I will lose this weight!! :)

4lbs off for me this week :)

Well done Pinklaydee!

Didn't enter my wt loss last week - 1lb + 3lb this week. Happy with the 3lb, probably assisted by being ill tho'.

1lb off this week.. Wasn't expecting wonderful things as I'v had no time for exercise as Iv been revising for my exams this wk!! :)

3lbs off for me this week :)

4lb on this week.. :( not really surprised.. With my exams and not exercising at all.. But bk at it today.. Onwards and upwards!!

3lbs off again for me this week :)

2lbs loss this week

Back