New Monday Weigh In - please join!

liisa

HI!

I need a place to record my weigh in's or I loose track of it. Please do and join me!

On Monday I was 193 pounds.
Next weigH in 11.04.11

Liisa x

I'm in :) last week was my first week and I lost 2lb! I'm not too hopeful for this
Monday coming tho...I went off track a little yesterday and it's that dreaded tome
Of the month! X

Half a pound is something! Very well done. It's harder to lose weight when you don't have too much to lose.
Good luck for the week! :)

I'm joining you here too if that's ok.

Today I weigh 154 lbs.

I weigh on Mondays too Id like to join. WI yday I was 162lbs

I've tended to weigh myself daily but now want to do a weekly weigh-in to give myself a bit of a target and a better motivation to stay on track, so I'll join you by weighing in on Monday :D

Hi everybody, I'm disappointed to say I've sts this week.

Today I weigh 154 lbs :sigh: again.

I'm not giving up though, I WILL lose it! :D

Don't worry about that...It's better and gaining :D
I'm 190 pounds now...lost 3 pounds! Yay!
I did climb a mountain this weekend and walked about 20 miles :D

Well done ladies!! Staying
Tue same
Is def better than a gain!!! I had a girlie weekend with copious amounts of alcohol and a 4am kebab followed by a roast dinner yesterday and a dessert...so
I'm praying for a sts lol! Will check back in and let you know in a bit :)

Well I got on the scales and all in all it's a sts which I'm pleased about to be honest after my crazy weekend. I weighed myself mid week (I know I shouldn't) and I'd lost just over a pound but I've gained it back on this weekend...making me the same as last Monday! Back on track today!

For the purposes of my weekly weigh-in (i.e. this message thread and my weekly signature updates) I've stayed the same, 12st 12lb (180lb). Boooo :(

However, I've been down by 1lb for most of the week at 179lb, so it's just today being a little blip and I know I'm doing things right so I don't think it's to be worried about. I'll record it as a 'STS' for it to be honest for today though :)

[edit] Actually, scratch that. I was 179lb on Sunday and am 179lb again today, it was only the Monday where it just went up to 180lb. I'll call that a 1lb loss if Monday was the only off day :D

Last edited:
Hi!
Hope you all had a great week!
i've lost 2 pounds this week. Back on track again! I'm quite suprised because I did have alcohol and a bbq this weekend. I guess being sensible helped!
So my starting weight for this week is 188 lb

Last edited:
1 and three quarters off for me! Lol! and I had curry and a Chinese in the week And some lindt rabbit last night! I did however weigh and point everything. :) I can't ever seem to lose more than this in a week though...ah well I'm happy with my loss :)

-3lb for me this week :eek:

I'm now 176lb and currently look like a slightly less green version of this: :D

Well done, everyone! Good luck for the next seven days and roll on our next weigh-in! :)

Well done liisa, Laws and Rigby :)

You've all done fab! xx

I'm letting the side down, sorry to say I sts again :sigh:

Though as I said last week, I'm not giving up, I will lose it!
Just so badly wanting to get out of the 11 stones.

Hi gigglepants, you have a great attitude and you're determined so I'm sure it will pay off and show you results soon. Have you thought about posting a food diary so that others can maybe give you some feed back? Do you mix up your days or do you stick to the same plan? I've been doing extra easy only but I've seen some people say that mixing up your days can help :) x

Back