New Monday Weigh In - please join!

I'm feeling really de motivated at the mo, I'm struggling with the same 2lb I just keep losing them and putting them on again it's driving me mad and I am sticking to it 100%. I only had between 6-10 syns a day last week so I thought maybe I'll try having my full 15 as some people say it works better for
Them to have all their syns than to have too little...but now i just seem to be gaining! I have an awful habbit of weighing myself daily and can see that I've put on a lb since Tuesday! Ugh! :( I can't seem to get below these two stubborn pounds!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi guys hope you don't mind me joining you, I was 140 last Monday, hoping to shift a couple pounds this week after giving my 30 day shred dvd a bit of a battering and chugging my 3L of water! Shall update on the Monday :)

Laws said:
I'm feeling really de motivated at the mo, I'm struggling with the same 2lb I just keep losing them and putting them on again it's driving me mad and I am sticking to it 100%. I only had between 6-10 syns a day last week so I thought maybe I'll try having my full 15 as some people say it works better for
Them to have all their syns than to have too little...but now i just seem to be gaining! I have an awful habbit of weighing myself daily and can see that I've put on a lb since Tuesday! Ugh! :( I can't seem to get below these two stubborn pounds!

I've noticed a few ppl seem to hit a sudden brick wall and once past it things go well again. Could you try cutting the carbs from one meal a day? That's worked for me in the past!

Also try moving things round a bit I think if you've been on plan consistently then a sudden change kind of kick starts things. So if you tend to eat your biggest meal at 6 try loading up at lunch or if you always work out in the morning try moving to the evening? Good luck!!

Would like to join this thread also. Mondays are my usual weigh in. I have been doing sneeky peeks during the week also and seeing dramatic differences.
I was 12st and half a pound on Monday and weighed myself this morning at 11st11lb.

Going away for the weekend but hope to be good and weigh in on Monday and achieve below 12st.

I have been to gym twice this week and have started to replace my Porridge breakfast with MM Pro max diet shake :D

How's everyone doing this week lol? Sundays are so annoying! I want all the good stuff but don't dare haha I've had a great week so far so I'm being extra good today an I'm going off to zumba at the gym with the ma in law in a bit to see if I can squeeze a bit of extra loss off by tomoz :) fingers crossed eh?

Hi all, first chance I've had to log in since I joined so I still need to find my way around the site:sigh:

I know what you mean about Sundays Legomom (love the name btw) I love my Sunday lunches, I'm debating what to do for today, we're in the middle of refitting the kitchen today so I bought Pizza for the kids, but not sure what to do for me and hubs... I need to plan else he'll suggest a takeaway again,( I managed to find a McDonalds option that came in under my points allownace I had left. Ready meals I guess if I can find the microwave.

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Lol let him have his takeaway or your kitchen will stay in bits longer!! Steer him Towards an Indian and have dry chicken tikka with onion salad :) it's pretty low! The highest one I found on MFP was 255 for a main sized but I'm usually happy with the starter :) then I can go crazy on the yoghurt mint and not feel bad lol good luck with the refit!!

Mmmm I love indian and I do tend to take the lighter options just have to try and keep away from the yummy extras;)

We had steak in the end, had mine with baked potato (I prefer that to chips with steak) homedone garlic mushrooms and sweetcorn.... delicious and way under points so I'm going to treat myself to a mini magnum type ice cream now the kids are finally asleep.:D

Good luck to everyone for tomorrows weigh ins:)

Last edited:
Weigh in :)

Start weight. 195

Week 1 192.6. -2.4
Week 2. 189. -2.6

Pleased with that :) will try for 3 next week!!!

Morning all! I daren't even look after the weekend I've had, 2 birthdays and two meals out plus alcohol! I'm off to ibiza tomorrow night for my friends hen do and there's absolutely no way I'm gonna be able to stick to plan! You can't go to Ibiza on a hen do and not drink!! will no doubt end up putting everything I've lost back on in one week! lol

Oooh have fun in Ibiza Laws, never been on a hen weekend like that myself sounds fab idea though. Lego Mum great job.....

So end of week one and I lost 5 1/2 pounds, so pretty pleased, I've never lost that much in one week before now. Just got to work out how to change the ticker thing now.

STS for me this week.

On my hols next week, so won't get chance to weigh in. Will do lots of walking to counter attack any extra "holiday" food I consume! :D

So end of week one and I lost 5 1/2 pounds, so pretty pleased, I've never lost that much in one week before now. Just got to work out how to change the ticker thing now.

Wow! That's brilliant, hope you manage to keep it up. xx :):woohoo:

Morning all! I daren't even look after the weekend I've had, 2 birthdays and two meals out plus alcohol! I'm off to ibiza tomorrow night for my friends hen do and there's absolutely no way I'm gonna be able to stick to plan! You can't go to Ibiza on a hen do and not drink!! will no doubt end up putting everything I've lost back on in one week! lol

Laws hope you have a fab time and enjoy. xx :D

Get back in the right frame of mind to start again once you're back. Life's too bloody short to beat yourself up about it! :D

Weigh in :)

Start weight. 195

Week 1 192.6. -2.4
Week 2. 189. -2.6

Pleased with that :) will try for 3 next week!!!

Well done xx I'd be well pleased to lose that each week :clap:

Hi

I started WWPropoints 2 Mondays ago. Haven't first weigh in yet because of the bank holiday, so tomorrow is D day. I hope you don't mind me tagging onto here. Hopefully be able to report good things tomorrow. :)

Back