New Monday Weigh In - please join!

Start weight. 195

Week 1 192.6. -2.4
Week 2. 189. -2.6
Week3. 187. -2

Had a bumpy week so pleased with that lol good luck everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
I had a rubbish week. I think that going out 3 days in a row helped :(
I gained weight. There I said it. Normally I just ignore the fact. Maybe changing the fact that I'm too embarrased will help. Lets try. LOL

So starting weight 186 pounds. :(

liisa said:
I had a rubbish week. I think that going out 3 days in a row helped :(
I gained weight. There I said it. Normally I just ignore the fact. Maybe changing the fact that I'm too embarrased will help. Lets try. LOL

So starting weight 186 pounds. :(

Ah good luck for next week!! Nights out always equal a gain but hopefully it's just water retention? Drink gallons of water for next couple of days an see if that helps!

I went for my first weigh in after starting WW and lost 6lbs. I am happy with that.

I had a very boozy night so I know I could have done better.

Liisa keep it going I'm sure we will all go through the same thing (I know I definitely will) but we will get there in the end!

Hi. Hope you don't mind me tagging into this thread. I'm doing Weight Watchers at home. I "officially" weigh in on a Monday - but am on and off the scales all week. Today was my third weigh in and I lost another two pounds. Total loss of six pounds now - a fifth of the total weight I want to lose. You'd think I'd be pleased, but the day or two before hand had be at a loss of three pounds and getting me tommy first silver seven. Disappointed. Have learnt though to run my extras from Tuesday to Monday so i can treat myself with any left over after i weigh in and have the whole week to work it off!!

LMO you sound like me, I'm constantly off my scales, to be honest it's an obsession with me that I tell myself I won't do and always do, great on the weight loss though and you to Jasonjupiter. Gigglepants and Liisa, sure this week is just a glitch.

Just 1.5 lb this week for me, but to lose 7lb in two weeks is a lot for me, so I'm not complaining especially as I ate too many choccie biccies this week, they don;t normally bother me but I discovered Crunchie ones last week so I won't be buying them again;)

Anyway good luck all for the coming week, :hug99:

Thanks ultrabluedress. I'll nail it next week. Silver seven here I come. All this weeks weeklies will be used on Thursday's curry and drinking night. Can't wait!

I lost 2lbs this week, so total of 8lbs In 4 weeks. Am very chuffed and my trousers are all baggy. Determine to have lost a stone by the time I go on Hols, o I have another 6 lbs to loose in 8 weeks.

Yay thats great Breedsy

5 Pounds off!! Well pleased with that.
Starting weight for this week 181 lbs.
Hope everyone had and will have a good week! xx

liisa said:
5 Pounds off!! Well pleased with that.
Starting weight for this week 181 lbs.
Hope everyone had and will have a good week! xx

Wow well done!!! Swap with losses with me lol :) I so want yours!!!

Not had a great week all things considered so I probably should be more pleased with this lol

Start weight. 195
Week 1 192.6. -2.4
Week 2. 189. -2.6
Week3. 187. -2
Week4. 186. -1

Still a pounds a pound eh??

Pound is great! This is the healthy loss and you'll make sure like that you won't pile it back on again! I've been stuck forever it's my first week losing again :)
Well done you Legomom!! xx

Hi all...so...I'm back from Ibiza! We had a wicked time!! I actually came back a pound or two lighter due to the all night partying, not sleeping and barely eating lol...however as soon as I got home my body was desperately craving anything and everything. Found it massively hard to get back on track so have had just under two weeks off of slimming world. I've gained without a doubt...I've been well and truly off the reins...and had several boozy nights since ...didn't have a chance to weigh myself before heading into work today, but I would guess about a 4lb gain possibly more to be honest! so today is my first day back on track! I have a wedding on sat and a birthday on Fri...gonna do my best to be 100% on all other days where possible!! Well done on your losses whilst I've been gone :)

Hi everyone.
So I worked really hard this week. Cycled 40 mins to and from work three days, started doing 30 day shred. Even with the curry night out I still have weeklies left over -and haven't even begun to use the activity points. Really want to get my first silver seven. So I step on the scales expecting great things and - nothing, nada, not a sausage.
I can cope with the agro of working out and tracking points - hell I can even cope with jillian and the near death experience of body shred if the scales budge. It's when they don't it gets me.
Motivation just a little on the low side.....

Don't worry, is this your first week of intense exercise? You'll see it a lot on this site. which is a comfort...it's more than likely your muscles retaining water, when they aren't used to being used this often happens, it's happened to me' also, you will probably have a big loss next week :) keep going it xxx

The cycling has been going on for years. The body shred is new. Am not sure that just doing it twice before weigh in would have such an effect. Then again, by the amount of pain my muscles were in, maybe it is. Will stick at it and work extra hard and hope to see a large loss next week.
Not very motivating when the scales don't want to budge.....
Thanks for the support!

I know it's majorly depressing and demotivating, but all you can do is keep trying :)

How close to WI was curry night? It could just be food weight/water retention from the extra sodium intake and the shred!! Drink lots of water for the next few days to help flush it all through. I don't really understand how WW works but if your working out and sticking to plan this is probably just a blip!!

Back