New Monday Weigh In - please join!

New to this forum, but my weigh in is monday and this week I lost three pound

Total loss so far since start of feb is 88 pound

JLStretton said:
New to this forum, but my weigh in is monday and this week I lost three pound

Total loss so far since start of feb is 88 pound

Thats amazing how did u manage that much if you dont mind me asking and well done

Thats amazing how did u manage that much if you dont mind me asking and well done

Cheers, yes I'm over the moon with the weight loss so far, No secret really just eating alot better, but my main vice was alcohol and I have cut that out and the junk food after I used to drink as gone, also add some exercise in and it has starting falling off, I do know it as started to slow down a lot but thats only to be expected, also is have a treat night now and then don't deprive yourself else you crave to much and then a big binge will happen imo anyway.

a typical days food would be cerial for breakfast then a sandwich and packet of crisps or 2 for dinner [will change this for a healthier option when the weight loss really slows down, but for now its ok] then for tea have veg dinner, or spag bol or stir fry or a jacket spud. also add a banana apple and a yogurt and 4 crackers in the mix during the day.

exercise I was doing swimming when I went out to a friends in Spain for 3 months and that helped loads, since being back my routine is

monday, Wednesday, Friday -
Bike 15 mins.
Weights - 10 shoulder lifts, 10 bench press, 10 squats, Then with dumbells 10 pec fly, 10 side lifts, 10 curls.
Walk round block [about half a mile]

Tuesday, Thursday -
Bike 20 mins
Walk round block

Saturday, Sunday -
Walk round longer walk [about a mile]

What given I couldn't even make it round the block 5 months ago is alot better.

Last edited:
Ooh I'm joining this thread, bring it on ladies & gents!!

My first weeks WI calorie counting and I lost 5lbs.... I know I have a long way to go yet, but so SO motivated by this :D

2 more off. Still got another pound to shift to hit the green bit on the BMI :) next week I'll nail it!! not bad as I did get horribly drunkedededed on sat!!

Start weight 195
Week 1 to 4 lost 8lbs
Wee5 5 to 8 lost 10lb
Week 9 175 -2 (20lbs so far)

Well done everyone!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welldone Legomom! :D

This week I have lost about 1.25lb, taking me to exactly 147lb.

First weigh in this morning doing ww discover on my own as wasn't sure if u can still go 2 class with discover and can I say delighted this morning !!! :)

Weight last Monday 16 stones 3.5 lbs

Weight today 15 stones 73/4 lbs !!

Good luck everyone weighing in today !! Xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Just had my weigh-in, 6lbs off this week so I have shed a stone altogether now since starting two weeks ago :D

Weigh in, 5 pound down this week.

Well done all for the loss this week, stay strong.

Well done everyone on there Monday weight losses ! Hopefully we'll all b happy campers next week lol :-D

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Morning all,

lost 4.5lbs (SOTW!!) this week, (week 2) so thats 8lb in total, so got my first 1/2 stone award:D

I lost 5lbs(!) this wk for a total of 23 in 10 wks! Will start to try and fit some kind of exercise in soon as my body is getting weaker and my back has gone :cry: I never do any exercise due to time (excuse) but i really need to do some thing! :D

monday is my weight in day. my results from monday are 118lbs!

my weight went back up to around 121/122 but its back down to 118 now ^_^
now to get those last 2 off

I just ate fish and chips!!! I'm getting so bad I can't stick to it at the mo! :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i wouldnt worry laws, it wont do much harm :)
a treat is needed afterall! :D

you started around the same weight as me i notice!

I'm back to my losing ways, lost 2.25 lb this week, after three weeks of my weight yo-yoing about - hope it keeps going down!

Am now 144.75 or 10st 4.75 (have to round that up to 148 for MiniMins data) nearly at 10! Hooray!

Back