New Monday Weigh In - please join!

2 and a half lbs off this week I'm happy with that considering I was camping all weekend :) . And a big wedding this weekend will really need 2 try and b good there lol . Good luck everyone who's weighing in today

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I'm so glad I post here everyweek :) I've been moaning bout my official WI coz I had a wee gain (lost it now but still) But checking here I see I've still actually lost this week :) yay!!!

Start weight 195
Week 1 to 4 lost 8lbs
Wee5 5 to 8 lost 10lb
Week 9 175 -2
Week 10 173 -2

An I now have a healthy BMI :) woooooooooo !!!!!!

Well done everyone!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not done good this week i put 2lbs on!:sigh: Will be extra good this wk tho!

WI a day early this week as I'm off to the beach with the rugrats tomoz ;) blooming good week an I'm really chuffed with my loss!!!

Start weight 195
Week 1 to 4 lost 8lbs
Wee5 5 to 8 lost 10lb
Week 9 175 -2
Week 10 173 -2
Week 11 170 -3

Wooop I'm getting closer to goal now!!!

Well done everyone!!!

hi can i join please?
this is my second week and i have lost 1.6lb, i am happy with it but never usually lose under 2lbs a week (from previous diets), i have been exercising though, 3 times this week, and i track all my food with mfp, so i dont know whether i am eating too much or little?exercising too much or too little? so i dont know which way to go?
grr never mind a loss is a loss in my eyes and i am pleased with it.

Yay! Lost 3lbs this week:D

week 4 and i lost 2lbs, thats 12 in total, would love another 2 off next week to make it a stone in 5 weeks. Fingers Crossed!!:D

im new to all this dont no how to set up my ticker :(
but on the good side i had my first weigh in today and i lost 7 pound :)

Hi guys!

I've been rubbish lately! Hence I've barely been here! I've put on 6 pounds since the beginning of June...I can't stop eating stuff I really shouldn't lol, soooo...I'm off to find a Friday weigh in...I think it will
Be better for me' to weigh in on a Friday and I have all week to make up for any unavoidable weekend mishaps! Good luck with your losses :) xx

Just joined Monday but can't wait to see my weight next Monday :)

I lost 6lbs, was hoping to lose a little more than that as didn't weigh myself the week before! Lost 1stone 6lbs in 4 weeks so I'm happy :)

4lbs off this week :)

Back