New Monday Weigh In - please join!

Please can I join in with your thread as I only joined last week!

Start weight - 15st 3lbs on 1st Jan 2012
Current weight - 14st 12lbs

Goal Weight - 12st 2lbs hopefully by 24th June 2012 as I'm 30!!!!!

Lost 4 this week - YAY

Hi can I join this thread I was doing ww lost 40 lbs then had 2holidays and fell of wagon and can't get back on help please got 4 stones to lose

lalta said:
Hi can I join this thread I was doing ww lost 40 lbs then had 2holidays and fell of wagon and can't get back on help please got 4 stones to lose

i wont be able to weigh in so done it this am - 2 lbs for me this week aim is 3 nxt week x

Just -0.8lbs. Hope to be below what I was before Xmas next week.

Finally back on track today after Xmas..

hi guys, mind if i join? i've always been a monday weigher and since my rather major (2.5 st in 2 years) fall off the wagon, i need the same day weighers to keep me on track!

i've just finished a 7 day juice detox and lost 6lbs!! mega motivation for the next few weeks so i'm really pleased!!

from now on i'm aiming for 2lb per week and hopefully will reach my goal by April at the latest.

good luck all other monday weighers! x

3lb loss week 1. Slightly disappointed in truth as had appeared to have lost the 3lb between Mon & Weds (sneaky weigh setting stuff up on wii). I do think I was a bit dehydrated last week - keep plodding everyone!

STS - I am so disappointed. I worked out so much last week :(

Fia said:
STS - I am so disappointed. I worked out so much last week :(

There seems to be a few of us in this boat today!! :( I was really bummed out this morning because of it but have stuck to it today!! Sometimes, u get little or no loses then u have a big loss.... This is what I'm hoping for!!! Lots of ppl have told me to measure myself as might be losing inches faster than pounds x x

Hi all, mind if i join the thread also, i went back to get weighed last Monday after 8 weeks away from club and off the diet i had gained 4lbs, back tomorrow to see if i have shifted any of the 4 lbs will up-date you tomorrow after my weigh-in, good luck for tomorrow everyone. xx

I just weighted myself, and ive lost 3 pounds WAHOO!!! :bliss:

im going aim for 3 and a half for next week, good luck everyone! :D

Back