New Monday Weigh In - please join!

Morning everybody, great weight losses, i lost 2lbs really happy with that. xx

May I join? I weigh in Monday's at slimming world :) just about to leave, wish me luck!

Well done everyone!

+0.2lbs for me :(
I have done a 2 hour work out today and plan on doing at least 10 hours in total this week - I hope I lose something next week.

Lost 1.5 but not really focussed have been trying to get from 2 stone to 2.5 stone lost since end Nov - hopefully next week

chattyj said:
How did you get on then?

Oops forgot to post how I got on :$ pound and a half for me! Well done everyone

Hi everyone I would love to join the Monday weigh in last Monday was my first week 14 stone 11 lbs. Fingers crossed for Monday. :)

Hi everyone. First weigh in today,
stayed the same :(

Start Weight 14 stone 11 lbs
First Week 14 stone 11 lbs :(

Aw, bummer Miss Jean - don't lose heart, keep going & it'll show up next week!

Another 3lb for me! Exercise been a bit of a no go - left knee hurting & randomly giving way at times. I want to do some kind of interval training but all the stuff is high impact at full stretch. Looking to get a cross trainer I think so can do intervals without impact.

Stayed the same again! Out of 5weeks I've had 3 STS! At least it's not a gain though, and as it was lady time so I'm happy it's not a gain. I will remain up beat and carry on and just tweak a few things. If anyone has advice it would be welcome!!!! After resisting chocolates, cakes and cookies and doing body magic I was hoping for at least 1/2 lb to get my 1/2 stone award.... I will use this as my focus for next week x congratulations to everyone, I'm secretly competing with u all in my head.... Not in a nasty way, just to keep me focused we should have slimmer of the week on here lol x

Back