New Monday Weigh In - please join!

-1 for me, chuffed considering I fell off the wagon this week! Well and truly back on plan and that's 1st 9 and a half lbs in 6 weeks!!

Only 1/2 a lb this week - but thats OK as lost 5 last week and I wasn't that good this week

Welcome to everyone new and I wish you all the best with the weight loss.

One Pound off this week for me.

Good luck All.
Jean

Start date Jan 30th 14 st 11 lbs Target 70 lbs in 60 weeks
Week One 14 st 11 lbs * Lost 0
Target 70lbs in 59 weeks*
Week Two 14 st 10 lbs *Lost 1
Target 68lbs in 58 weeks
Week Three 14st 9lbs *Lost 1
Target 67lbs in 57 weeks

Well done Miss Jean! :D

6lb off for me,think some of that is what should have showed on scales last week since I shifted 1lb after a few weeks of 3lb. :confused:

Chuffed, first stone off & now in the 14 stones! :D

Have a good weigh in everybody!

Hi every one

This is week 4 for me and have lost half a stone so far. My goal is to loose 3-4stone (to b a size 16) by my holiday in June.

Week 1. 3lbs
Week 2. 2lbs
Week 3. 2lbs

3lb off today for me :)

+0.6lbs for me.

Although I cheated today and weighed myself again and was back at what I was last week.

Lost 1lb yesterday...it's not much but it's something. But I actuallly feel like I can do this having read this really long article by this guy called Gould it feels like everything has slipped into place and I'm ready to lose weight for ever.

2 and a half for me! Just 2lbs to go to my 2 stone award

I'm aiming to be in the 13's next week so gunna work hard to get rid of the last 6lbs. Then like 8 weeks to loose that stone, by may wanna be 12 stone something lol I know what I'm on about lol good job hey!?!?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

My next aim is to get into the 12s I know what you mean though im saying 11.10 but I could be happy at 12 something I just don't know!

Hi all, just read through sone of the posts, a pound a week is what four stone over a year, something to remember.
Good luck with the targets.

Jean

Back