New Monday Weigh In - please join!

Hey guys :)

I'm new to the site and weighed in on a Monday so I hope you don't mind me gate grashing this thread!

My starting weight was 194lbs :'-( keeping strong, so fingers crossed for a loss on Monday :) x x x

wannabe_yummy_mummy said:
Hey guys :)

I'm new to the site and weighed in on a Monday so I hope you don't mind me gate grashing this thread!

My starting weight was 194lbs :'-( keeping strong, so fingers crossed for a loss on Monday :) x x x

More the merrier
We're all massive supports to 1 & other and it deffo gives you a boost (that I know I need somedays) :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

RosaxEx said:
My next aim is to get into the 12s I know what you mean though im saying 11.10 but I could be happy at 12 something I just don't know!

Had a bad day yesterday, feeling the guilt and am mad at myself, tbh all the stodge and grease were pretty tasteless and unsatisfying so I hope I've learnt my lesson as I'm still hoping for the 6lb loss by Monday! Gunna have a strict rest of week, with added exercise (which I haven't done yet) and gunna try for a giant poo before I weigh (apologise for my nastiness, I'm often told I'm less lady more ladette....)

MayaPapaya said:
Lost 1lb yesterday...it's not much but it's something. But I actuallly feel like I can do this having read this really long article by this guy called Gould it feels like everything has slipped into place and I'm ready to lose weight for ever.

Got a link for this as I'm finding I'm dragging my feet :(

Had a bad day yesterday, feeling the guilt and am mad at myself, tbh all the stodge and grease were pretty tasteless and unsatisfying so I hope I've learnt my lesson as I'm still hoping for the 6lb loss by Monday! Gunna have a strict rest of week, with added exercise (which I haven't done yet) and gunna try for a giant poo before I weigh (apologise for my nastiness, I'm often told I'm less lady more ladette....)

ahaha oh it's ok i'm the same, no lady here! haha I have a feeling I will have gained this week with changing diets, it happened when I started WW, I just don't get a big weight loss for some reason! I won't be too bothered this week, it will be if it continues! I know what you mean about the grease though, I don't think I could have proper bacon now that I am used to the medallions!

Just popped in to wish everyone a good weekend and fingers cross for a great weigh in on Monday.

Hi to everyone new, and welcome.

Jean

I gotta baaaad feeling I'm not gonna reach my goal, a loss is a loss tho I suppose, not having a great week....I miss food lol or do I? I dunno? Coz if I think about it the food I scoffed myself with till I was full and dizzy aren't really tasty, apart from a whole black forest gateaux :( and sweet black coffee (giving coffee and takeaways up for lent) ahhh penny has dropped, I'm writing as I'm thinking lol I'm craving sugar....hmm carrot cake....this is deffo a form of self torment....

I gotta baaaad feeling I'm not gonna reach my goal, a loss is a loss tho I suppose, not having a great week....I miss food lol or do I? I dunno? Coz if I think about it the food I scoffed myself with till I was full and dizzy aren't really tasty, apart from a whole black forest gateaux :( and sweet black coffee (giving coffee and takeaways up for lent) ahhh penny has dropped, I'm writing as I'm thinking lol I'm craving sugar....hmm carrot cake....this is deffo a form of self torment....

do you think it would be better if you went on either WW or SW where you can still eat sweet stuff as long as you count them as points or syns? rather than just the low calorie? that's the reason i couldnt do the low calorie diet because i like sweet stuff haha

RosaxEx said:
do you think it would be better if you went on either WW or SW where you can still eat sweet stuff as long as you count them as points or syns? rather than just the low calorie? that's the reason i couldnt do the low calorie diet because i like sweet stuff haha

They make me feel uneasy....sounds stupid but they have all these numbers, hexb Jibba jabber, if I were to do it I'd need a sitter and if I did it online I'm bound to give up....money's an issue too! I know it's excuse after excuse but I just can't do either (logically) round my lifestyle right now. I'm sure when my oh so riviting life perks up abit I might have my ol'mate confidence (which I've lost) come bite me on my ffffat assss and get me healthier, for me and mainly my kids, it's not fair on them......wooooow, nigh-on deep **** that was then lol

I can't go to classes neither at the minute, because of money and time because of my baby, I used to go the WW classes but I've never been to a SW class I'm doing it on my own with just this, first week and finding it easy, we could coach each other? haha I know what you mean though diets used to confuse me and scare me, this is the first time i've been on one!

RosaxEx said:
I can't go to classes neither at the minute, because of money and time because of my baby, I used to go the WW classes but I've never been to a SW class I'm doing it on my own with just this, first week and finding it easy, we could coach each other? haha I know what you mean though diets used to confuse me and scare me, this is the first time i've been on one!

Where do I start? U got a diary on here? I could start Monday on your 1st weeks diary...& so on?? Maybe lol
Your well nice, fair dooze

I don't have a diary i dont quite know how they work? do i just post each day what ive eat etc?

I've just started it, I've put the link in my signature, feel free to join in :)

Back