New Monday Weigh In - please join!

1st weigh in and i have lost 9 and a quarter lbs :) :D:D

very happy - hope it stays in big numbers!!

hope everyone else had a good WI monday xx

xheidi-doryx said:
1st weigh in and i have lost 9 and a quarter lbs :) :D:D

very happy - hope it stays in big numbers!!

hope everyone else had a good WI monday xx

Well done you, 9 1/4 is an amazing loss, congratulations :)

Hi everyone, im a newbie just starting on slimming world from home as have a hol coming up at the end of may - want to have atleast a stone off for then! Exactly 3 months to go today - so my starting weight is 12 st 10lb... Eeeekkk!!! Will update again in 7 days! Hope u all have a good week! Xx

hcocker said:
Hi everyone, im a newbie just starting on slimming world from home as have a hol coming up at the end of may - want to have atleast a stone off for then! Exactly 3 months to go today - so my starting weight is 12 st 10lb... Eeeekkk!!! Will update again in 7 days! Hope u all have a good week! Xx

Good luck :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hcocker said:

Good luck can't wait to see your weigh-in next week.X

-1.5 this week, only half a pound to go until a 2 stone loss :) hopefully get that next week, and that would be 2 stone in 9 week :O Im amazed lol

Spuddridge 30 day shred KILLED me

Kerryx13 said:
-1.5 this week, only half a pound to go until a 2 stone loss :) hopefully get that next week, and that would be 2 stone in 9 week :O Im amazed lol

Well done hope you get that next 1/2 pound off.

I can't bring myself to do it yet faiths had me up since 4 so I'm like a walking zombie with a banging headache :-(

I can't bring myself to do it yet faiths had me up since 4 so I'm like a walking zombie with a banging headache :-(

I know exactly how you feel! The joys of a teething baby!

How are you finding the 30 day shred? Are you doing the days consectutively? x

It's a nightmare isn't it! How olds your little one? Well my plan was to do them consectutively but i dont think I can today so it's not a very good start! Back on it tomorrow hopefully x

I know! He's never had a problem before with teeth until these ones. He's 13 months. How about yours?

I'm only able to do it about 4 times a week, so I'm aiming to lose the 20lbs it claims you can lose over the 30 times I use it, rather than 30 days straight x x

She's only 5 and a half months she's been teething since 2 months got a fang at 3 months which was fine but for the last probably 2 months she has had some really bad days but feeling and Looking at her gums there's about 4 bottom ones trying to cut and the 2 top ones, she cut her hand the other day biting it! Doesn't half hurt haha

It's really hard to do it every day with a baby isn't it? I'm gonna just do it as often as I can, my hand weights are 5lb each so it killed me haha xx

You go girlies!
Rose you aching today?
Ashtons & Parsons was an absolute god send with my 2
Yummy-try tip tops aswell
And not forgetting the good old Calpol

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I am aching even my bum muscles ache haha is that the powder? It's been took off the market now! She has calprOfen but last night she just wanted to shout at us all night she wasn't even crying was trying to sleep through it but it didn't happen she was shouting and blowing raspberries haha little minx!

Awww bless her. My lil one nearly has a full set on the top now, but only 2 on the bottom... looks funny!

We used the ashton and parsons powder, I knew it was hard to get but didn't realise it's now off the market. The only place we could get it was in the bigger Boots stores if that helps?

Will definitely try them spuddridge, thanks :)

I bet those weights killed! mine hurt with just 1 tin in each hand! haha x

Back