New Monday Weigh In - please join!

RosaxEx said:
I am aching even my bum muscles ache haha is that the powder? It's been took off the market now! She has calprOfen but last night she just wanted to shout at us all night she wasn't even crying was trying to sleep through it but it didn't happen she was shouting and blowing raspberries haha little minx!

No way, has it?
Lol aw bless her, that calbrufen stuff is fab!! I don't envy you both, I'm potty training my boy, girls are soooo much easier, my boy Sonny is satanic lol

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I am sooooo not looking forward to the potty training stage! My partner looks after our lil one as I work full time, so not only do I have a boy to potty train, he will be trained by a boy! I don't hold much faith with that one I'm afraid haha! x

Yeah apparently it was taken off the market because drug dealers were using it! Oh I'm dreading potty training too! She's trying to roll and sit herself up etc now so I'm dreading when she's on the move haha

wannabe_yummy_mummy said:
I am sooooo not looking forward to the potty training stage! My partner looks after our lil one as I work full time, so not only do I have a boy to potty train, he will be trained by a boy! I don't hold much faith with that one I'm afraid haha! x

Oooo you never know, could be a good thing? I was at the park on Sunday ''Sonny stand like this, hold ya winky woo so no weewees goes in your wellies.....'' cegs down where ever needed, when my boy gotta go, my boy gotta go!!!!!
My daughter had just turned 2, I walked past my old bathroom and she was sat on the toilet!!!!!!! Dry ever since, utter madness!!!!!

RosaxEx said:
Yeah apparently it was taken off the market because drug dealers were using it! Oh I'm dreading potty training too! She's trying to roll and sit herself up etc now so I'm dreading when she's on the move haha

It's awesome when they start moving....into everything though, you'll notice everything rise to well above Faiths reach lol

My boy started walking at 9 months :-s once they move there is no stopping them! Shame it didn't kick start any weight loss though haha! x

Oooo you never know, could be a good thing? I was at the park on Sunday ''Sonny stand like this, hold ya winky woo so no weewees goes in your wellies.....'' cegs down where ever needed, when my boy gotta go, my boy gotta go!!!!!
My daughter had just turned 2, I walked past my old bathroom and she was sat on the toilet!!!!!!! Dry ever since, utter madness!!!!!

Haha, I have 4 brothers and my mum said exactly the same, I was potty trained within 2 days and the boys took forever! Maybe a man potty training would be more of an influence to him, show him how it all goes haha! I've seen the aiming training balls you can put in the toilet, I'm worried when it comes to it my partner will have more fun from it all! x

I never weighed in on Monday - oops. Did today and was 1.8lbs down from last Monday. I really really want to get to 185.5lbs soon because that will mean I am no longer obese - just over weight!

I love how active this thread has gotten :)

Off for a jog/walk with the doggie now :)

wannabe_yummy_mummy said:
Haha, I have 4 brothers and my mum said exactly the same, I was potty trained within 2 days and the boys took forever! Maybe a man potty training would be more of an influence to him, show him how it all goes haha! I've seen the aiming training balls you can put in the toilet, I'm worried when it comes to it my partner will have more fun from it all! x

Lol aim training balls.....sonny would most deffo have that OUT the loo and use it as a toy...'my ball, my ball' I can just picture it now! Sonny sits on the toilet, it's so funny coz it makes him look tiny!

I know I'm going to have to move everything soon because she will be walking in no time I can tell uh ohhh

Fia said:
I never weighed in on Monday - oops. Did today and was 1.8lbs down from last Monday. I really really want to get to 185.5lbs soon because that will mean I am no longer obese - just over weight!

I love how active this thread has gotten :)

Off for a jog/walk with the doggie now :)

Fia that's what I could do with ..... a dog to walk. I'll have to borrow one, then I've no excuse not to go.

RosaxEx said:
Well day 2 of 30 day shred wasn't as bad as day 1

RosaEx your an expert now !!!!

not quite haha hopefully soon though it will be eve better! my muscles are going to be soooo sore tomorrow though :(

hello everyone :D im new!

i started my diet 4 weeks ago and have lost 12pounds

and have lost 2.5" off my belly :) is that good?? lol

i now weigh 70 kg! i want to get as thin as i can in 5 weeks as i go on holiday :D

J_carter10 said:
hello everyone :D im new!

i started my diet 4 weeks ago and have lost 12pounds

and have lost 2.5" off my belly :) is that good?? lol

i now weigh 70 kg! i want to get as thin as i can in 5 weeks as i go on holiday :D

Best of luck with your holiday weight loss, you going somewhere hot?

Back