New Monday Weigh In - please join!

Dreading today! Deffo be a gain for me. I was hoping too be in the 13's by now grrrr. Hen do 23rd of this month. Just seen 1 of the hens at the school, her & the bride are gyming it harrrrrd!!!! I had better sort it out :( I'm wearing dresses over that weekend too, don't wanna look like mutton. Think I've had the kick up the arse I needed, what could I achieve in 2 weeks? Any1 fancy taking a guess as abit of non profit minimins fun (& motivation for myself)
So, roll up roll up-estimations on a stamped addressed postcard ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Must be a birthday miracle.... 2.2lbs off :) that's takes me to 11.2 lbs in total! Didn't get in to the 12's by my bday (today!) as I wanted but only 1.6lbs away!! Hopefully next week!!! Well done and good luck everyone!!! X

Didnt weigh last Monday but WAS 14st 6lbs, now I'm 14st 1lb....so albs in 2weeks.....& I've been naughty??????

I would like to join Monday weigh ins :) start date is today and i am 234lbs. Hopefully next week will be more of an announcement.

well I've had a naughty weekend but lost 3lb somehow :) well done everyone

spuddridge said:
Dreading today! Deffo be a gain for me. I was hoping too be in the 13's by now grrrr. Hen do 23rd of this month. Just seen 1 of the hens at the school, her & the bride are gyming it harrrrrd!!!! I had better sort it out :( I'm wearing dresses over that weekend too, don't wanna look like mutton. Think I've had the kick up the arse I needed, what could I achieve in 2 weeks? Any1 fancy taking a guess as abit of non profit minimins fun (& motivation for myself)
So, roll up roll up-estimations on a stamped addressed postcard ;)

Stamped adress envelope just arrived I predict at least 7 lb, are you wearing the obligatory hen party tea shirt ;-)

Week 3 Dukan Diet -5 total weight loss
1stone 1 lb.........I love this Diet, I keep saying it, but I do x

fatheroftwo said:
I would like to join Monday weigh ins :) start date is today and i am 234lbs. Hopefully next week will be more of an announcement.

Fatheroftwo good luck with your weight loss journey what plan you on?

sididd said:
Stamped adress envelope just arrived I predict at least 7 lb, are you wearing the obligatory hen party tea shirt ;-)

I am and mine says FattyMcFat**** haaaa I take myself soooo serious!!! ;)

-3lbs for me!!! soooooo bloody chuffed! got my 2 stone award tonight :D

Kerryx13 said:
-3lbs for me!!! soooooo bloody chuffed! got my 2 stone award tonight :D

Well done Kerry two stone, great x

MRS R87 said:
Hi I'm new to this thread! Iv rejoined slimming world iv lost a stone in 7 weeks! I go on a Monday I just need to keep focused! So I'll be putting in my weekly weighing here too! As I need all the help I can get to keep me slimming!
:)

Awesome loss, keep it up xx

MRS R87 said:
Hi I'm new to this thread! Iv rejoined slimming world iv lost a stone in 7 weeks! I go on a Monday I just need to keep focused! So I'll be putting in my weekly weighing here too! As I need all the help I can get to keep me slimming!
:)

Well done can't wait to follow you weight loss posts MrsR :))

I eat 1 of them in 1 mouthful BEAST lol I dream of a 4 finger chunky lol
Got an engagement party Saturday, god daaamn, got a few denim dresses I'm gunna try on, less flub on show the better-murrrrrr!!!!!!

MRS R87 said:
Funny! :) ooh I would love a peanut chunky one there fab! - but I'm saving myself here for mothers day! Looking forward to that one! Enjoy the party!

Hope I can relax enough to enjoy it, since being big I'm more aware of all the tinies round me, cows lol and HATE photos, gonna be doing my finest camera dodging.....I hope!!!!
Obv gunna be binge drinking so maybe not gunna lose as much as I wanted. Buuuuut I don't half bust some moves on the dancefloor so hoping to burn a few thousand calories over the night haaaaaa

Back