New-Monthly Pass or Not?

GemmaB1984

hey everyone im going to join my local class tomorrow, been umming and aahing for a few weeks as was nervous to go alone but im never going to do it otherwise, can someone tell me whether it is worth getting a monthly pass does it save u a lot of money per month? x

Think the first month is £12.95 and then it's £19.99 a month so adds up to a good saving plus it makes me go every week knowing I've already paid for it! Good luck x

their website says it works out as 2.99 for the first 4 weeks and then 4.61 per week after that if you subscribe to monthly pass.

if you pay as you go it is 5.99 per week so it is definitely worth doing monthly pass.

you also get the added benefit of checking points values online which is the thing i use the most instead of using the fiddly calculator they give you when you join!

I have only just joined and I can honestly say I would have been lost without the online points checker. Even if you cancel after the first month you would have only paid £2.99 a week for 4 weeks. I joined online and printed off my monthly pass. Saved time in the group.

it's definitely worth to join for monthly pass! You get the e-source tracker for free with it and it's invaluable for keeping track of what you do. You can use it everywhere and log your food and also your weight. It would tell you how many points you have with precision and if you start with more than 29, it tells you when your points drop. It's definitely the best tool around!

I would recommend the monthly pass too, I bought it online before going to my first class - you can then print out the pass and show it at your class. It was £12.99 but will increase to £19.99 next month.

Like the others here I have found the online tracker invaluable and also enjoy reading the articles and getting inspiration from the recipes.

thanks ladies, ive joined on saturday morning and must admit im still getting to grips with the pro points thing, think i will have to start planning my meals in advance as ive found that adding every little thing up once ive eaten it is giving me a headache lol xx think ill buy a calculator at my next class for when im at the supermarket

you also get money off vouchers when you get sent your monthly pass. This month has money off the selection box of bars you can buy in the meeting. Also you sometimes get money off the WW hardware such as the scales or calculator.

yes I love the monthly pass, couldn't live without e-source now so handy to check points and as you lose weight it adjusts your daily points allowance.

thanks ladies, ive joined on saturday morning and must admit im still getting to grips with the pro points thing, think i will have to start planning my meals in advance as ive found that adding every little thing up once ive eaten it is giving me a headache lol xx think ill buy a calculator at my next class for when im at the supermarket

It better to point things before you eat them ;). I think it's better to have some kind of daily or weekly plan.

I plan my whole week on esource - it only takes me about twenty minutes to do and I then know how many weeklies I have left to play with and whether I am likely to run out of points before the end of the week (which I wouldn't like at all). It's not set in stone and gets tweaked during the week with changes and additions, but it gives me a real sense of control.

Back