• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New Mullerlights

Just wondering if anyone else has found the new mullerlight flavours?

I bought the vanilla with dark chocolate sprinkles today - still syn free - and it's totally gorgeous, so good infact I'll be back at tesco again tomorrow to stock up.

There's also an orange with dark chocolate sprinkles - syn free and another one that has a layer of cherry but this one is 2.5 syns.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
S: 14st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 4st10lb(33.67%)
Hi San, haven't seen you around for a bit, nice to see you back. Iv'e only tried the vanilla and choc one up to now and think they are lovely, can't find the others yet. xxx

My friend bought me up a tray of them this weekend. they are so good. The cherry one is a bit like a trifle. so nice!

I don't like the chocolate flavoured yoghurts, or the one's with cake bits in them, but these are really nice.

S: 13st7lb C: 13st7lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 33.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I agree yummy.

I was really craving something bad the other evening I wanted trifle but had one of the choc and vanilla ones tipped over a 1/2 syn pot of jelly and some fresh raspberries which did manage to satisfy my sweet craving.

Yes I've had some of the vanilla with chocolate ones. I love the normal vanilla ones so I was very happy to see them, I hope they stick around for a while. I bought 4 about 3 days ago and they've all been eaten, I'm popping out in a moment to buy more....!

God bless Muller, eh?!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
You can buy the multi variety choc ones in Asda, but they do go really quickly! I bagged 2 loads (12 in total) yesterday and Hubby and I have already eaten 4!

Hazykay

Silver Member
S: 16st4.5lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st10.0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 2st11.5lb(17.29%)
I bought a tray of 6 in Asda for £1.50 and it has 2 of each flavour. I couldn't find 'loose' ones but found them further up the fridges as a pack of 6. I've tried both vanilla and orange and I've got to say orange for me yummmmmmmm

mummy2beslim

taking one day at a time
S: 11st7lb C: 11st7lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 26 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
ooh the orange ones sound yummy will have tolook out for those could only find the vanillq ones

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
S: 20st3lb C: 20st3lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 44.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I don't like the orange ones, I don't mind the vanilla ones but I do like the cherry ones so - when I've got them in - I'm happy to use those couple of syns.

S: 18st1.6lb G: 10st10lb
I wish they'd sell all the flavours individually but I've only been able to find the vanilla/choc ones singlely which is prob my least fave of the 3.

I love mulllerlights, Ive eaten 5 today, I eat to many of them, but they are free so who cares, I cant see these new flavours anywhere in town though?

There was a multipack that contained the cherry one, and thats it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 2
Syn Values 4
Slimming World 19
Syn Values 3
Weight Watchers - Filling and Healthy 7