New Mullerlights

LadyHelen

No Coffee, No Workee
My hubby and I each had one of the new vanilla with chocolate and black cherry yogurts tonight... worth 2 syns? Bloody hell yes!!! :D

Highly recommended to anyone who's not tried them yet. We haven't tried the vanilla and chocolate and orange and chocolate ones (we got them in a multipack of 6) yet, but I'll let you know!

oh yes they are sooooooooo worth the syns!!!, please please though tell me where I can buy them!!! I got them from asda but they don't seem to stock them anymore for some reason and my local tesco is useless, they never have them in stock, help I only have 3 left!!!!

I've just got home from a weekly shop at Sainsbury's and they had a brilliant selection. They had multipacks of the new ones as well as blueberry, banana and custard, peach, lemon and passionfruit as well as all the regular ones.

Ours came from Tescos :)

My tesco's are rubbish, its a big store but they the shelves are always empty and everytime I go in they have sold out

Ours are like that sometimes, Rachelina - it seems to be a bit hit and miss, some times of day are better than others - it's pointless going on Saturday afternoon as they've run out of everything and the place looks like it's been under siege! :giggle:

I get it delivered now, it's far easier.

my mum got me a few of the vanilla & choc ones from morrisons today, i shop in sainburys and they never have them. well just had one for me tea and to be totally honest i wasnt overly excited by it :eek:

think ill stick with the lemon & passionfruit and the banana & custard ones

My hubby and I each had one of the new vanilla with chocolate and black cherry yogurts tonight... worth 2 syns? Bloody hell yes!!! :D

Highly recommended to anyone who's not tried them yet. We haven't tried the vanilla and chocolate and orange and chocolate ones (we got them in a multipack of 6) yet, but I'll let you know!

yes! they're absolutely wonderful! i tried all of them, but can't find them in Tesco anymore:(

Back