new mum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sibstar, 14 June 2011 Social URL.

1. sibstar

sibstar New Member

hi I'm sib I'm 23 and a new mum that needs to loose 2 stone thanks to gaining 4 with a 8lb 3oz baby. had him 8 weeks ago and not lost a lb starting to feel really down any support much appreciated

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NiaX

NiaX Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Sib,

Congratulations on the birth of your son! What plan are you doing? If you've not chosen yet, I know Slimming World offers lots of support for new mums and plenty of info about breast feeding whilst slimming.

Good luck on getting to your target!

4. sibstar

sibstar New Member

I haven't joined any yet only just got given the go ahead to start exercising and dieting. Thankyou for the advice I will have a look online for my local slimming world. just found out that I also have a hereditary heart problem that means losing the weight is important for my future health to lower the risk of blocked arteries that causes heart attacks. need to get myself on-track for me boy

x

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Congratulations on the birth of your baby. Have you decided on a diet yet?

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.