New, Need Help!

DannyG

Hi everyone, this is my first post and i wasnt 100% sure on where it should be so hopefully its in the correct area! If not please point me the correct direction

Well.. i started the 4 sachets a day on the 29th March, and all was good until i started having problems with my teeth/gums. So after my first weigh in, {which i lost 10pounds 3/4}, i decided to move on to the 3 sachets and 1 meal a day.

I am just posting for some information on rates of weightloss on this plan if possible. I am male and 19 years of age, and do around 6-10 miles of walking a week on average.

I would also like to hear if anyone else's teeth/gums have been affected by any of the CD plans.

Thank You

Danny

Hello there

Sorry can't help you with your queries but wanted to say well done on your first week loss. Hope you get your teeth/gums sorted and stick with the diet. Good luck.

Dentist on Friday morning so all that should be sorted, and thank you! Well done on your current success also!, which plan are you following?

Im on CD too, SS for 5 weeks, 1 week of SS+ and now into 1st week of 810. I'm only just over a stone away from my goal so another half stone of 810 then moving up the plans. I've re-set my goal, decided I can get an extra half stone off :D

Have you a plan for what you'll be doing?

Good luck anyway, hope dentist goes ok.

I am just posting for some information on rates of weightloss on this plan if possible. I am male and 19 years of age, and do around 6-10 miles of walking a week on average.

I would also like to hear if anyone else's teeth/gums have been affected by any of the CD plans.

hi and welcome.

this is my 2nd time on ss and i can say that i've never had teeth or gum problems, that pleasure is reserved for when i'm pregnant :(

anyway ss and ss+ both give similar losses. i've been on ss for 6 weeks with a mix for the 6th week of ss and ss+ as i was running out of energy. then the last 2 weeks (this is my 2nd week on 810) i've been on the 810 plan and i've had a fab loss my last weigh in.

i go to the gym twice a week and run just under 3 miles each time, i swim, i use the bike, the cross trainer, the tread climber, i do body pump, pilates etc and i run round after my 2 kids, do the general house work stuff so i'm very active and found my losses have been great in all but 2 weeks.

if you feel that ss+ is better for you then do it. use the plans to help you with your losses.

how much do you have to loose? men tend to loose quicker than females.

i would say that you need to put in some weight training and turn some fat into muscle as it'll tone you up as you loose and you won't get as flabby (if you have quite a bit).

Haven't heard of teeth/gum problems.

The 810 plan is fab and though I can't say how much you will lose, losses tend to be really good (and often similar to SS and SS+)...especially with men :)

great things said:
would say that you need to put in some weight training and turn some fat into muscle as it'll tone you up as you loose and you won't get as flabby (if you have quite a bit)

Sorry, but you cannot turn fat into muscle. It's like trying to turn an arm into a leg. It's impossible. It's also very unlikely that anyone will gain muscle on a weight loss diet of any type. Neither can you 'tone' muscle;)

However, resistance is fab on Cambridge as it will help you retain the muscle that you have :)

hi and welcome.

this is my 2nd time on ss and i can say that i've never had teeth or gum problems, that pleasure is reserved for when i'm pregnant :(

anyway ss and ss+ both give similar losses. i've been on ss for 6 weeks with a mix for the 6th week of ss and ss+ as i was running out of energy. then the last 2 weeks (this is my 2nd week on 810) i've been on the 810 plan and i've had a fab loss my last weigh in.

i go to the gym twice a week and run just under 3 miles each time, i swim, i use the bike, the cross trainer, the tread climber, i do body pump, pilates etc and i run round after my 2 kids, do the general house work stuff so i'm very active and found my losses have been great in all but 2 weeks.

if you feel that ss+ is better for you then do it. use the plans to help you with your losses.

how much do you have to loose? men tend to loose quicker than females.

i would say that you need to put in some weight training and turn some fat into muscle as it'll tone you up as you loose and you won't get as flabby (if you have quite a bit).

Thank you for the reply it was very helpfull. I am currenty 13stone 3pounds (as of last weigh in) and i want to be around 11-11.5. May i ask what plans on the SS+?

Thanks Again, Danny

The 810 plan is fab and though I can't say how much you will lose, losses tend to be really good (and often similar to SS and SS+)...especially with men :)

Is there any rough ideas?

Thanks, Danny

Back