New nervous member - hi everyone!

Hi all,

am actually quite nervous, don't know why! :wave_cry:

Ok, here goes. I'm new here today and am really hoping the support of others will help me finally conquer my weight problems.

I currently weigh 17 stone :eek:, with an aim to lose 6 stone. At my heaviest I was 17st 12lb and last year lost 3 stone following the slimming world plan (at home, not enough money and too nervous to join a club). Sadly I got lax and gave up :break_diet:. I have restarted loads of times but was never able to get the same motivation going.

I now feel ready to go for it again and am totally determined :). I will be job hunting from September (am currently finishing a degree) and my aim is to loose as much a possible by them so I feel and look good when going for interviews.

Any support from you guys would be hugely appreciated. I'll lurk around for a while now to get to grips with the site, but hopefully soon I'll be an active member and able to join in your challenges!

Hi chloebelle and welcome to Minis :) No need to be nervous, we don't bite ;) :D
Good luck on your weight loss journey, and make sure you look in on the Slimming World forum, loads of advice and support there xx

Wow Alibalibee your stats are just amazing! :eek: Hopefully that will be me soon!

Thanks for the nice welcomes. I am intending to do SW as I had success with this before. Am hoping to try their extra easy plan as it sounds like it would suit me. I had problems doing the green and red days as my system can't cope with quorn, everytime I ate it I was violently ill!

wow I think I've cracked it! This ticker will definately help me loads!

no, honey, don't be nervous!! Welcome to minimins and good luck!! :)

Back