Step 1 Sole Source New on Cambridge

Irulan

I think I officially need to be on SS+ because my BMI is over 47 at the moment, but I am a all or nothing kinda gall.

Although I am starving at the moment. Full in Ketosis but still hungry and it's only day 6. Thinking of switching to 4 meals a day to better suit my body yet I am enjoying the 1kg loss a day I am having.

Weird?

I've been trying to loose weight the conventional way, went to a dietitian again and yet again they've proven to be utterly useless. I went to see her because my gyno said he would no longer investigate my repeating miscarriage issue while my BMI is so hign. I need to drop down to at least 35 before they will see me again. Desperate times right. Wasted 6 precious months with the dietitian only to gain another 5kg.

So here at my last resort because I do not wish to have surgery.. Cambridge. I have 4/5 months to get down to 35 and be seen by the gyno before I turn 40 next year and my window of fertility treatments is closed to me.

Wish me luck, I know I am struggling already.

Hey

Like you, my BMI is over 43 so I should be on 4 packs a day. I just started today abd have had my 3. Not feeling hungry as such as gorged myself the last few days so it will probably take me a while to empty my huge belly! Been guzzling water and green tea.

Stick with it. You have a massive inventive. I am blessed to have a five year old daughter but would love another child. Read the success stories and that will motivate you. I keep looking at them!

Good luck and keep in touch! X

Back