New on here doing ww(exsmoker)

Thanks yes your soooo right this is ALWAYS where it goes wrong I get half way to goal and fall apart!!! So I'm back I'm starting again from today. If I keep at it from here on in I can still get to goal for Christmas!! I have started to cook a bit now too all low fat meals , so tired of the ww ones! Anyway thanks for your advice :) I'm back I hope lol

That's the spirit! Glad to 'see you back!'

So today started off with 25 min walk usually I do a jog but they are doing some work in the place where I unusually do it so didn't want to be seen wobbling up and down the town so just kept to a fast walk lol

Breakfast: 1 slice of brown bread with ww butter 3pp , two lf bacon medallions 2pp 1 sausage(small) 3pp mushrooms 0 pp, 1 egg 2 pp all cooked in low cal spray. Total points= 9 pp

Lunch : 2 petites filous 3 pp skips 2 pp diet coke 0 pp

12 pp left for dinner later, glad I'm back tracking as I didn't realised I used so many points already!!!! Hopefully going for a swim later too

Karensplan said:
No swimming fight with the OH took up me evening instead! Needs to grow up! Could swear he does this on purpose!

Oh no sorry to hear about fight with the OH. Hope you are ok hun xx

Thanks girls yes I'm fine now, he's still a dope thou! In any case I'm thinking of actually joining a weight watchers meeting! Think I need to as I'm struggling think having a proper official weigh in will keep me on track! Checked one out there's one close enough on a Monday evening. But then im thinking its the EVENING so I'm obv Gona weigh more and plus I don't think they will let me do it NAKED lol prob best thou lol. But I'm prepared for weighing more I will just take it from there. It's Gona be EUR20 to join plus EUR10 a week but thinking since I dont smoke anymore that I should spend it on meself ESP if it helps shift these 21 lbs. everybody seems to be losing except me which is my own fault I know! so really want to give it 100 per cent from now.

Glad all ok,yea they often stay as dopes lol
Good idea about going to class,least if you eat the same foods and wear similar clothes on the monday the weight difference shouldn't be too bad.Dont be hard on yourself.We all struggle at different times so don't worry,you can do it and hopefully going to class will give you extra support :0)

So today went like this, no excercise whatsoever
Sub 11 points

Cesar salad 7 pp

Homemade shep pie. Gona say 7 mainly veg and turkey mince

Then I was still hungry I had
3 petites filous 3 p and 1 pkt chickachees

Karensplan said:
So today went like this, no excercise whatsoever
Sub 11 points

Cesar salad 7 pp

Homemade shep pie. Gona say 7 mainly veg and turkey mince

Then I was still hungry I had
3 petites filous 3 p and 1 pkt chickachees

Not used to you putting no exercise lol..how's things?

bulldogdaisy said:
Not used to you putting no exercise lol..how's things?

I'm doing alrightish wedding to go to on sat, have the dress it fits so I'm happy with that! Obv magic knickers and bucketload of tan needed! I usually go jogging to this boardwalk in the bog but they are Doing maintenance on it till Monday so I'm being lazy lol. But I'm joining a ww meeting on mon plus will be jogging again then too. I will still have plenty of time to get to goal for Christmas too, I'm not Gona miraculously lose another stone by sat for the wedding so I'm just going to enjoy it and then back on track. Well that's the plan lol :) hope your doing ok p

Karensplan said:
I'm doing alrightish wedding to go to on sat, have the dress it fits so I'm happy with that! Obv magic knickers and bucketload of tan needed! I usually go jogging to this boardwalk in the bog but they are Doing maintenance on it till Monday so I'm being lazy lol. But I'm joining a ww meeting on mon plus will be jogging again then too. I will still have plenty of time to get to goal for Christmas too, I'm not Gona miraculously lose another stone by sat for the wedding so I'm just going to enjoy it and then back on track. Well that's the plan lol :) hope your doing ok p

Enjoy the wedding :0)
Lol ok bout being lazy!
That's good news bout joining WW and back to jogging on Monday :0)
Have been off plan and semi back on it and meal out tonight so expect a gain tomorrow but hey..we will get there ;0)

Ok do I'm back!! I'm at a ww meeting as I text, oh I weigh sooo much heavier at night and fully clothed! And plus I was on no way dieting over the last few days! I'm mortified thou my new weight is........

11 stone 5 1/2 pounds.......... But I'm back on track now!!

Good luck foor your restart tomorrow hun :)

xxx

Karensplan said:
Ok do I'm back!! I'm at a ww meeting as I text, oh I weigh sooo much heavier at night and fully clothed! And plus I was on no way dieting over the last few days! I'm mortified thou my new weight is........

11 stone 5 1/2 pounds.......... But I'm back on track now!!

Welcome back Hun you can do this xxx

Thanks girls I'm back bigger and better! Literally lol. Need to start keeping track of my daily eats! So today I am Gona start doing it everyday hopefully.

Back