New on here doing ww(exsmoker)

bulldogdaisy said:
How are you feeling today ?

Seriously daisy still not right today either plus TOTM. diet ruined an all I had a mc donolds today and a few bits and bobs! (sweets) so I'm back on the wagon in the morning thinking that diets and drink really don't mix! All me hard work ruined!!

Sorry to hear you still aren't feeling too good,totm deffo won't help with that!
Yup get straight back on it tomorrow,new week,new start :0)

Just be extra good the rest of the week and do an extra exercise session hun and you will be fine xx

Well I'm back!! Ok I can clearly say I was not on any diet the weekend!! Drink/food the lot!! Anyway I'm back on the wagon I hope I didn't do too much damage!! Done a jog this morning and tripped and fell out on my bum! so embarrassing! Lol am going to do a nice long walk later too.

So this is what I ate today

First done a 20 min jog this morning.

Then weetabix milk. 6 pts

Waffles diet coke. 2 pts

Ww lasagne meal. 7 pts

Tesco ceasar salad with chicken breast extra croutons 10 pts

Total used 26/26. No weeklies used yet!!!!

Than done an hours walk not at a fast pace thou, but still my iPhone app says I burned near 300 cals plus 205 on the jog earlier, so I'm going to try aim to do this as often as possible,
Oh and loving the Iwatcher app for iPhone its perfect for weight watchers.

DOn't worry about the weekend blip! You're back on track now! x

doctorwhogirl said:
DOn't worry about the weekend blip! You're back on track now! x

Thanks although "blip" lol more like a total blow out lol! Glad to be back on track terrified of getting on scales sat just hope to god I stay in the tens!!!! 10 13 3/4 will do just don't go back to 11s ;-)

So TOTM has defo kicked in and looking like im pregnant!! Totally bloated and not feeling very flat! Anyways I will just wait for them to pass and stick with the plan!! Oh I hate my scales right now it's an awful liar lol

Today I done a 20 min jog in the morning and 18 min walk/jog in the evening,my phone tells me exact lol
Anyway today was a hungry hungry day!!

Scrambled egg I egg yolk 1 slice bread. 6 pts.

Ww meal lasagne (getting bored of the meals) 7 pts

Lunch skips diet coke. Half a cheap bar 2pts

Dinner ceasar salad/ chicken/ croutons 8pts

Then I had 1 rolo pkt skips. 3 pts

28 pts used 26 from dailys plus 2 from weeklies
Dreading the weigh in on Saturday!!!!!!

Last edited:
That's not a bad day hun so don't dread the wi :0)
You use a app to time your walks etc yea?
How bout making some of your own meals and batch cooking hun? Just get it out the freezer the night before and your sorted :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
That's not a bad day hun so don't dread the wi :0)
You use a app to time your walks etc yea?
How bout making some of your own meals and batch cooking hun? Just get it out the freezer the night before and your sorted :0)

Thanks Daisy, that's exactly what my new plan is cause im sick of the ww meals I'm living on them! So last night before my walk I made shepherds pie with quorn and turkey mince so the family ate it last night and what was left I'm having today myself. Im off tomoro and going shopping i printed off a few ww meals to make and freeze so fingers crossed cause I'm brutal at cooking lol but I'm making something lovely on thurs if it works I will put pics up and show yous and let you know how it tastes, I got if from skinny girl website she points it an all. ;-)

Karensplan said:
Thanks Daisy, that's exactly what my new plan is cause im sick of the ww meals I'm living on them! So last night before my walk I made shepherds pie with quorn and turkey mince so the family ate it last night and what was left I'm having today myself. Im off tomoro and going shopping i printed off a few ww meals to make and freeze so fingers crossed cause I'm brutal at cooking lol but I'm making something lovely on thurs if it works I will put pics up and show yous and let you know how it tastes, I got if from skinny girl website she points it an all. ;-)

Yum to the pie and I look forward to seeing what you cool on thursday :0) am sure you cook just fine Hun :0)

So today I do my jog 23 mins burned think it was 219 cals. I had no ww food left and wasn't prepared so had to buy lunch in the shop. And this is what happened!

Breakfast: hot breaded chicken 9 points!!!!!! Nearly got sick when I checked this out!!plus 2 slices of brown bread and salad and mayo so total of about 16 points.. :-(

Lunch diet coke plus monster munch 2 pts

Dinner will be homemade shepherds pie made with quorn/turkey mince and ww butter in the mash, don't know how many points this is I was easy with the mash.

Plus I'm off tomoro so I won't be walking this evening as im in till 9.20 but I will be having a few coors!! Points will be took from my weeklies, I'm not Gona feel bad cause I have to live too!! ;-)

I

Back