New on here doing ww(exsmoker)

Holliexx said:
Wht is toast and pudding?

image-2912978935.jpg

Just normal brown toast (Gi bread from aldi) and either Denny or Galtee pudding 1 point per slice , gorgous and tasty or if low on points 2 slices of ww bread 2 pts and 2 slices ww butter so total of 4 points and filling.

Today's food so far
Lunch

image-2766704064.jpg

Soup and brown bread

image-858758819.jpg

Chicken pita with salad...... The pitta was gone off and so was the lettuce so basically it was chicken breast and coleslaw!!

Dinner

image-2244414274.jpg

Last edited:
Weigh in today and down 1 lb which is good considering the week I had so I'm chuffed! So as a treat I had

image-2937150197.jpg
2 brown bread 5 pp
2 slices of pudding 2pp
2 bacon medallions 2pp
1 egg 3 pp.

Last edited:
Woohoo! Well done! Breakfast looks yum.

Today I'm soooo hungry what I are so far!!

1 egg I broken bread. 5 pts
Cesar salad. 7 pp
Waffles , 2 ww bars, 1 yoghurt 7 pp so I have 7 left for dinner!!!!!

Karensplan said:
Today I'm soooo hungry what I are so far!!

1 egg I broken bread. 5 pts
Cesar salad. 7 pp
Waffles , 2 ww bars, 1 yoghurt 7 pp so I have 7 left for dinner!!!!!

I had a day like that yesterday, bloody starving all day! X

Karensplan said:
Where do I start!!!! I was soo bad! Sisters babies christening the weekend. So I'm back at square one!

Aw poo. At least you're back! You can do this!! X

Ok today is the day no more excuses or I won't make it to target for Christmas! I'm back counting points and doing a bit of walking!
Anyways got on the scales and I'm exactly the same as last week can't believe it as I was soooooo bad! Although I might see it on the scales next week!
So today I weigh
10 stone 11 1/2 pounds
Target for Christmas is 9 stone 7lb
Total to lose 21 lb, oops that sounds like loads!!
And there is 9 weeks till christmas, might have to change me goal for Christmas ESP the way I have been the last few weeks!

Today so far
Breakfast
2 slices of brown bread and 2 slices of pudding ww butter 7 pp
Snacks diet coke and pkt of waffles 2pp

Hello......... I don't know if I'm allowed play here any more...... I haven't been very good at all!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Gona start fresh from Monday. I'm going back to weight watchers on
Tues morning as I have been AWOL from there too!!! 7 weeks to Christmas need to lose another stone at least!!!!!! HELP......

Hello......... I don't know if I'm allowed play here any more...... I haven't been very good at all!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Gona start fresh from Monday. I'm going back to weight watchers on
Tues morning as I have been AWOL from there too!!! 7 weeks to Christmas need to lose another stone at least!!!!!! HELP......

Of course you are allowed! Welcome back!

Back