New on Xenical!

Oops ...I use the flora spray thingie ( very technical I know...usually use FryLight, but my local ASDA seem to have stopped selling it :mad:)

Oops ...I use the flora spray thingie ( very technical I know...usually use FryLight, but my local ASDA seem to have stopped selling it :mad:)

I might have to try that. The olive oil (even a couple of sprays) was too much... unless it was the pork chops that caused the problem, but they were pretty lean!

It could have been the pork, Silence. Even trimming off all visible fat, pork tends to be higher than 5% fat hun.

Hi Silence,
I am about to begin on Xenical and am worried about eating too much fat (hidden of course). 4lbs weight loss is amazing well done. I am looking forward to posting more once I begin. For the moment I am calorie counting and am waiting to ask my 9 year old how the Wii fit works!!!!!
Well done again:)

welldone on your loss!
i use flora spray oil aswell and its really good no side effects!! actually makes food taste nice!

most red meat is a no no!! i eat quorn or meat free when im in the mood for red meat (not very often!!)

Sounds very much like I shall be avoiding pork in the future. It's funny though because my dad, who is also on Xenical had the same and he was fine. I guess it's different for different people!.

Yep it totally is Silence...some people if they eat something slightly higher in fat, will have a side effect within say a couple of hours, for someone else it might be 48 hours later.
xx

Xenical new to this

:wavey: hi
Hi just found this site not put all my details in yet, but was interested to know how you are finding this. I started it last thursday, had no side effects hope Im doing what I'm surpose to do. I worked out if I was taking Alli the 60mg I wold be able to have 1800 cals and 19g fat per meal so that what i'm doing for Xenical dose that sound ok to you?

Im 35 and 14.12 5ft 4 in height

Hi just found this site not put all my details in yet, but was interested to know how you are finding this. I started it last thursday, had no side effects hope Im doing what I'm surpose to do. I worked out if I was taking Alli the 60mg I wold be able to have 1800 cals and 19g fat per meal so that what i'm doing for Xenical dose that sound ok to you?

Im 35 and 14.12 5ft 4 in height

No I wouldn't be having as much as 19g of fat per meal. Xenical recommends that you have no more than 15g of fat per meal ( regardless of your weight or your height), and that the food you eat should be no more than 5% fat ( that is when looking at labels, you're looking at the total fat content, and you want it to be no more than 5g fat per 100g food product).
xx

Back