New Onken FF Yogurt + New Limited Edition Asda Flavour.

Minimunchkins

Gold Member
Has anyone tried these yet?

I've just seen them in Asda & wondered if someone would be kind enough to put them through the calculator please.
Ever the optamist, miracles could make them syn free :p - otherwise, I guess they'd be 6 syns for 1/4 pot so could very well be worth it but any feedback on actual flavours would be great.

Fat Free Blueberry & Elderberry | Onken

Fat Free Raspberry & Honey | Onken

This new Asda Limited Edition White Chocolate & Coconut isn't even low fat but the flavour really appeals to me. It'd be 7 1/2 syns per 1/4 pot so again, if anyone has tried it and recon it's worth they syns, I'd be grateful.

Calories in Asda Chosen by You Limited Edition White Chocolate & Coconut Yogurt 450g, Nutrition Information | Nutracheck

Many thanks in anticipation . . .

The onken fat free raspberry and honey one is amazing as well as the asda white choc and coconut yoghurt I would recommend. I've stocked up in these two but I have no idea how many syns sorry.... That's my mission to find out how many for each one

Thanks for the recommendation Jack. As I said, worst case scenario the Onken would be 6 syns per 1/4 pot and the Asda 7 1/2 so until we hear otherwise, I'll be using these amounts.

Bump.

I'd still love to find out for definite - would someone please check the syns online to see if the Onken Vanilla is still the only one showing as free? :wave_cry:

Bump.

I'd still love to find out for definite - would someone please check the syns online to see if the Onken Vanilla is still the only one showing as free? :wave_cry:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the vanilla one is definitely not free! It's 5 syns for a 450g pot :(
I think some of them used to be free, but then onken changed the recipe-removed the sweeteners and replaced them with sugar, so whilst they are fat free they are high in sugar and calories!

Thanks Welshtigger - I don't have the vanilla (that's prob why i never picked up on it now being syn'd) but I hoped that Onken might have realised their mistakes (by losing gazilions in sales from us) and made these 2 new flavours SW friendly. :cry:

Back