• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New options hot chocolate

Banoffee = 3
Brownie = 3
Cherry = 3
Fudge = 3

Care Bear xxx

on a slimming mission!
totally agree! The Brownie one is gorgeous and really creamy!! like liquid chocolate! (well thats what i convince myself it is anyways!!!!) x

They're technically the same syn value as the older flavours - the difference is the dry weight. The 'Indulgence' range ie. those flavours being discussed are in 16g sachets rather than the 11g - hence the extra syn. I have the Cherry made with the remainder of my HEA milk. I also used the Banoffee to make my SW Slimoffee Pie - very nice too.

They're technically the same syn value as the older flavours - the difference is the dry weight. The 'Indulgence' range ie. those flavours being discussed are in 16g sachets rather than the 11g - hence the extra syn. I have the Cherry made with the remainder of my HEA milk. I also used the Banoffee to make my SW Slimoffee Pie - very nice too.
how do you make slimoffee pie? that sounds yummy :)

28g / 1oz bran flakes
1 banana
1 pk sugar-free Dream Topping
1 sachet Caramel Options drink (or substitute flavour)
142ml / 1/4pt skimmed milk

Crush the bran flakes, moisten with water & squash at the bottom of a pie dish. It doesn't go far so I would suggest using something smaller like ramekins or small coffee cups etc. Slice the banana and arrange on top of the base. Whisk together the Dream Topping, Options powder & milk until thick and cover banana. Chill well before serving.

Should serve 6 and is 3.5 syns each

Enjoy ;)