New options hot chocolate

dani2124

Does anyone know the syn values for the new options hot chocolate sachets? The flavours are

Chocolate banoffee
Chocolate brownie
Chocolate cherry
And chocolate fudge

They sound sooo nice am hoping they are around the same amount of syns as the usual flavours.Thanx

Banoffee = 3
Brownie = 3
Cherry = 3
Fudge = 3

totally agree! The Brownie one is gorgeous and really creamy!! like liquid chocolate! (well thats what i convince myself it is anyways!!!!) x

They're technically the same syn value as the older flavours - the difference is the dry weight. The 'Indulgence' range ie. those flavours being discussed are in 16g sachets rather than the 11g - hence the extra syn. I have the Cherry made with the remainder of my HEA milk. I also used the Banoffee to make my SW Slimoffee Pie - very nice too.

They're technically the same syn value as the older flavours - the difference is the dry weight. The 'Indulgence' range ie. those flavours being discussed are in 16g sachets rather than the 11g - hence the extra syn. I have the Cherry made with the remainder of my HEA milk. I also used the Banoffee to make my SW Slimoffee Pie - very nice too.
how do you make slimoffee pie? that sounds yummy :)

28g / 1oz bran flakes
1 banana
1 pk sugar-free Dream Topping
1 sachet Caramel Options drink (or substitute flavour)
142ml / 1/4pt skimmed milk

Crush the bran flakes, moisten with water & squash at the bottom of a pie dish. It doesn't go far so I would suggest using something smaller like ramekins or small coffee cups etc. Slice the banana and arrange on top of the base. Whisk together the Dream Topping, Options powder & milk until thick and cover banana. Chill well before serving.

Should serve 6 and is 3.5 syns each

Enjoy ;)

Minimunchkins, Hi, I have just joined this so I have no idea how it works or what I am doing, but is it 3.5 syns per ramekin? or the ramekin cut into 6?

Back