New Packs

hanmac

Getting her sparkle back
Just posted this on my blog but thought i'd share it on here!

Just went to see my LLC for a pop in to pick up my packs for next week, as i'm going home tomorrow for the weekend so will miss my usual meeting.
Last week my LLC was away at the annual LL conference and when I saw her today she showed me the new packs that they were given at the conference!
There is going to be a new spicy curry flavoured pack, and there are two new Maintenance packs; beef stew and chicken stew. They looked really good! But best of all she let me try the new bar....OH MY GOD! It is heavenly!!! I am devestated that it wasn't around when I was in abstinence!
It's a toffee bar with 'rice krispie' pieces and a chocolate coating, so it's chewier than the nut fudge bar and it tastes soooo much better than the toffee bar which is my favourite. If you ever get pic'a'mix at the cinema and you've tried the chocolate krispies, it tastes exactly like that! My LLC is going to order them as soon as she can as they are delicious! But very moreish....
So if you are getting bored of the packs, do not fear...new packs are coming!
xxxxx

ha ha just replied to you on the other post! yes our LLC said last week there would be new packs / bars etc looking forward to trying them soon x

Exciting news!!!

By the way, have they changed the mushroom soup formulation? The ones I got this week were horrible! Hardly any taste of mushroom and a really peculiar gloopy texture. I usually really like it but they were awful!

I'll look forward to getting some of them, is the curry flavour a soup?

Yeah the mushroom has been changed. I usually have 14 mushroom soups a week, but this week I had 1 and had to swap the rest for chicken. It's awful. I hope they give feedback to LighterLife as I absolutely loved the old mushroom soup!

Toffee bar is my favourite but from the description above, the new one sounds awesome.

ooh ive gone right off the mushroom so havent had for few weeks

We got to taste the new toffee bar and I agree I cannot wait for it to be available it was delicious! I'm looking forward to new packs to try!

Someone I know told me she thinks the tomato soup has changed too, can anyone confirm? I never liked it before but I wouldn't mind trying a new recipe.

ooh dont know ive always avoided it as was always told it was yuk!

woo hoo, new packs. Thank god, I'm only in my 5th week and starting to get so bored of the "food"

there will be no tomato, its being replaced by Minestrone, there will be a shepherds pie (wont be a soup) you actually eat with cutlery, there will be a curry soup, chilli con carne is being upgraded, Thai Chilli they are gettting rid of.....all these new packs will be available from January

That's great news. I'll prob still be on packs then so I'm looking forward to trying them!

Sounds good - can not wait to try the new packs-not so sure of the curry soup...Ive been living on porridge twice aday, vanilla shake and a bar. Nuttyx

I'm exactly the same nutty. Porridge x 2 vanilla shake mixed with instant coffee and ice and a bar. I'm simple me ;)

How strange we have exactly the same, the only difference is I have my vanilla coffee hot !! x

Ahh January seems so far away!
But then again can't believe it's December already! Have resisted the temptation to buy an advent calendar so far! xx

Hi to all,

Did anyone tried the new flavours? If yes, how are they?
Thanks
Jannet

Hi
I was back there last night and asked where they were as was looking forward to tasting something different etc, got told they have had problems with the delivery of the new packs......so no :(

Interesting...
I'm going back on Monday so it will be interesting to see what they have. Still trying to decide whether to go for LLT or LLL... decisions...

Back